Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BearCat204, Aug 18, 2011.

1. MacReady

MacReady New Member

You mentioned you could just leave the SOFLAM up and it will auto target?

I went 25-2 on rush yesterday just sitting at a spawn beacon. They never stopped spawning on it.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

The target stays lit as long as it is in range, I think. Instigator and I were using it. The annoying thing is that a Javelin isn't necessarily one-shot, one-kill. Also, if a tank or something times it's countermeasures just right and moves, it can actually make you miss despite being "locked."

All-in-all, it would take a 3 man team to be serious vehicle busters: a recon guy, an engineer, and a resupply guy. But theoretically, if placed in the middle of the objectives, they could suppress all enemy vehicles and allow allied vehicles to rape.

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Train, I just noticed that you tried to steal some of my credits on the 8th......you mother [uck fay]ing [ock sucker cay]

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Payback will be swift and strong

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I haven't unlocked the canister shell myself, but I manned a dude's 50 cal who had it. He was using it to great effect on close range infantry.

6. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

This [uck fay]ing idiot had me laughing...

[video=youtube;0GjR0aXsUyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GjR0aXsUyY&feature=related[/video]

7. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

BF only has three games?!? Needs to do a little more research before throwing out stats.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, I've seen that. They've also been doing it a lot [uck fay]ing longer than COD. Like, 1999 with their WWI FPS that no one remembers because it didn't sell well.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Our main problem would be capturing bases, but we could probably bottle them up in their spawn after a few minutes and have the ground force act as a QRF to snuff out any leaks.

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

4 day weekend.......my goal is level 50 by Sunday night

11. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Having a lot of fun playing conquest on Grand Bazaar. I like close-quarter combat for conquest.

12. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

[video=youtube;bkD2xBC7Dyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkD2xBC7Dyg&feature=digest_thu[/video]

13. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Similar to the repair glitch in Bad Company 1.

14. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Rumor has it that DICE is banning people that is doing this.

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

They said they were doing it in BC1, and I glitched all the way up to level 50 in two days and so were a lot of people that I played with.....nothing was done. I just hope they patch it.

16. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

I also created a platoon. I figured it would be noticeable to people in the area that I might play against.

Battlelog / Sign in

17. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I guess I have you to thank for the avy change train..............you [uck fay]ing piece of shit

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I really don't care if people do it. They usually still suck even with all their guns unlocked. They'll also get sick of the game a lot quicker doing it. I am at about 25 and still loving it.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I bet we're having more fun actually playing the game than just holding down right trigger staring at a drone.

20. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Ready for throwback maps!