Obama Accused of Sexual Harassment at Harvard Law Review

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by SavageOrangeJug, Nov 12, 2011.

1. More than one site is reporting this story, which seems to have originated with The Kansas Citian (not personally familiar with this publication).

Hard to deny or confirm the validity of the story with what little info has been released so far.

With that said, it is 'interesting' to say the the least.

Obama Accused Of Sexual Harassment At Harvard Law Review

Obama Accused Of Sexual Harassment At Harvard Law Review? - Page 6

2. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

well, I guess this is verification that he actually went to Harvard

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why would this surface only now?

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Herman Cain leaked it as pay back.

But wait, though? Obama is gay?

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

That would explain his unwillingness to address any gay issues. Doesn't want to blow his cover. Also explains why his wife is mannish.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Secret Muslim and secret homosexual? What next? Secret Garden?

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Secretly conservative, imo.

8. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

http://thekansascitian.blogspot.com/ is a frickin' blog site. If you scroll down the page, you'll see the story linked to by juggles. A curious thing happens when you click on the links in the story. You think you are going to read politico articles about the "accusations" against Obama, only to be directed to stories with similar headlines about Herman Cain.

Neal Boortz admonishes his listeners to never take his word as gospel, to look up the story for yourself, then compare it to what he's told you. Well, I'm sorry to say this, but I think juggles has drank a little too much of gsvol's koolaid.

9. What part of this in the original post did you fail to comprehend?

10. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

both links in your OP are from blog sites, the second of which is a ccp of the first. I have my doubts about the veracity of the first because of what happens when you click on the links within the story.

there are too many other things to legitimately criticize Obama about.

11. MacReady

MacReady New Member

Eat a bullet SOG

12. 'Internet Gangster' loses something when a punk ass [itch bay] like you tries it.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i've been saying he was gay for years.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

So... no story here. It was clearly written by someone butt-hurt about Cain's accusations and decided to up the ante by throwing in a "gay" angle-- as if that mattered.

15. Well, there is that Larry Sinclair thing, and the Man's Country Bathhouse accusations.

Then if you look at that beast he is married to.....that would be enough to turn Hugh Hefner gay.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Obama is not gay.

17. Same with Cain. No story, just bullshit dirty tricks from the left.

18. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

he's just very, very happy to meet you

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

but but but then i can't say i told you so

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am somewhat skeptical of the claims against Cain, but comparing that and these claims against Obama is pretty silly.