Part II of The SEC Prediction Trap is up.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Oct 27, 2011.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

It includes UT's forecast.

2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I was hoping for some unexpected epiphany on your part that allowed our team to be better than 11th. Alas, it's not meant to be.

3. hatvol96

I don't think there's any huge difference between teams 8-11. You can draw them out of a hat and probably do as well as one would analyzing them.

4. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Tough row to hoe for the bottom half of the east. 6 games against UK, VU, and UF will not make for decent conference records.

5. hatvol96

Exactly. I'll be shocked if UT, UGA, and South Carolina combine for more than 1 total win against the top three.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Being swept by Vandy is going to be unbearable.

7. Richard Dick

Richard Dick New Member

I hate this.

8. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Hat,

If you had to do the rankings as a "power poll", rather than one that took the various schedules into consideration, how would you rank them?

9. hatvol96

Interesting question. I'll think about it. My gut is that I'd probably slot them very similarly to how I did it with the schedule in mind. I'm sure I'd put the first five in the same order. Probably the first seven. South Carolina would still be 12th.

10. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Losing to Elon should get them kicked out of the conference.

11. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

and Tennessee State.