Fall Xbox Live Update Detailed

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BearCat204, Nov 15, 2011.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Fall Xbox 360 Dashboard Update Detailed - Xbox

2. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

anyone have an extra power brick and av cable they might want to get rid of?

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Actually, I think I might have both laying around at the house. I would ship if you paid postage. Let me check tonite to see if I do have them and that they work properly.

4. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

good deal. let me know.

5. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

did you have time to check those cords? i tried to send pm, but it said your mailbox was full...

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

No luck broseph. I checked them and that brick is dead. Thought that it was a good one but it the one that I fried a couple of years ago while I was modding a box

7. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

all good. ebay is my friend.

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

You probably got a decent deal then

9. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

i haven't bought one yet. there are a ton on there. i may check out the nazis at gamestop first to see what they want.

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Yeah, its pretty funny that some tards get outraged over a banwave or other things that M$ does to protect against piracy. They fall under the category of people who "just dont get it".....you are stealing, how on earth can you start to [itch bay] about the people you are stealing from trying to protect their interests? It annoying honestly, but funny at the same time.

11. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

I may never use it , but this is pretty cool feature...

12. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

13. WM

WM Active Member

Someone explain this.

HBO Go and 40 Other Entertainment Providers Coming to Xbox 360 This Holiday | CraveOnline.

So you can watch live TV if you have Comcast, if you already have Comcast then whats the point in having this on Xbox?

14. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Not having to switch inputs on the TV :)

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Not sure, but that was my feeling about it when it was first announced. I was excited at first then thought about it and was depressed because it really doesnt do anything imo. By the way, the updated dash will go live on Dec 6

16. WM

WM Active Member

I do see the future of cable station apps as stand alone products. Cable companies better get with the times or they will be no more. I have always said you should be able to pick and choose the stations you want and pay a monthly fee for each station you want.

17. WM

WM Active Member

Has anyone got the update yet? Nothing for me yet.

18. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

It was scheduled to come out this morning, but they have sent out "sorry for the delay" messages all morning via twitter and xbox.com and dont have any other information other than that.....

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Forced to download the update, but it then "fails". Can't fully install it, and now can't connect to live. I am apparently one of millions with this problem. Hooray.

20. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Did the same thing to me. Eventually I just tested my connection and it let me through.