Elder Scrolls 5 – Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Aug 23, 2011.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Yes, you will need a bigger PSU to run a higher level graphics card. Dell and especially the inspirion 5XXX series desktops are notorious for putting low end PSU in their pc's. You can upgrade that for a little as 40 bucks which will give you plenty of power.

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

IP, did you break down and get this yet? I honestly cant put the game down once I start playing it. It is GOTY hands down imo. In second place would be Batman imo

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not yet. I will reward myself today if I make excellent progress on two papers I am working on.

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

masturbation?

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, one of the papers is on the endless joy of masturbation.

6. WM

WM Active Member

Staying away from the dragons for now.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You'll probably want to cite my autobiography then.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

care to write the forward?

9. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Trying to save gold to buy a house. I may turn to stealing and pawning!

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

lulz

11. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

this is the game of the decade (minus mmorpgs I've played cause I'm a huge nerd so games like DAoC and EQ will always be the best games of all time to me).

I'm playing it on the PC - got owned by a giant heading to the graybeards.. he hit me once instant kill and my guy flew 1000 feet into the air.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm digging it. The new magic system is sweet, and I love the portrayal of all the races.

13. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Yeah, don't mess with the giants, they will straight up [uck fay] your world up. I've killed 5 dragons so far and they haven't been nearly as difficult to kill as the giant.

14. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

This seems like kind of a niche game. Am I right, or is this something pretty much everyone would enjoy?

16. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Honestly think any gamer would enjoy this game, once they got past the learning curve. I am a huge fan of Fallout series but the genre/theme of elder scrolls was never for me. However, the game is so good I over look it the genre/theme of the game.

17. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I want to marry this game.

18. WM

WM Active Member

More of a marathon than short sprint type of game. Alot of the COD fanboys wouldn't enjoy a game like this.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Seems World of Warcraft-ish, which is a turnoff.

20. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Far from WoW IHMO... Hate those games.