If that win somehow gets overturned...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by lylsmorr, Nov 19, 2011.

Tags:
  1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'm all for going to Birmingham and burning down the SEC offices.

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Can't overturn it - we still had a shot coming our way. Ref never should have blown the whistle - and even once he did, I honestly don't think it changed anything. There was no one there to make the tackle.

3. WM

WM Active Member

We deserved this win and nothing is going to make me enjoy this win against Vandy less.

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Because we were still in a position to win without the missed bad whistle, it sort of makes the win sweeter in an "eff you" sort of way.

6. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I can honestly say the right thing happened....so there's no way I'm going to listen to bull shit from Vandy fans on this one.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

James Franklin is a piece of shit.

He acted like a 4 year old after the game.

8. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

He's a slightly more talented version of Ron Prince.

9. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Dooley looked like he was ready to throw down with someone on the sideline. Who was he tearing in to?

10. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

The official screw up by blowing the whistle for no reason. Upon review it was not even close as the whether he was down. That was why the head official said he thought it was a fumble and he was down. The guy knew he screwed up and needed an excuse.

Game over!

11. Beechervol

Those screaming at him to challenge the play. which was the whole sideline.

12. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I think you are correct. The official who ran in to mark the spot, waving for a stoppage and blowing his whistle, had a veiw from the side. I think he could not tell the Vandy player's knee from the UT player's knee. When the jumbotron, and probably the other officials in the huddle, showed how horribly wrong that viewpoint actually was, they just pretended he never stopped play or tooted his whistle.

13. Beechervol

Yep. That was BS when the head official said there was no whistle. You could hear it on the replay. It should never have been blown and the guy that did knew it.

They got it right.

14. TRUVOL

TRUVOL New Member

He told hinshaw to shut up as he spit all over the sideline.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

fyp

I think Dooley actually threw his headset at him.

16. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Yep. "maybe none of the microphones or nine cameras picked it up."

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am not meaning to read into that too much, but it makes me wonder of Hinshaw is on Dooley's offseason "to do" list. If that is why he had no patience for his BS.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't know if it was all directed towards Hinshaw or if Hinshaw was just the closest one to him during his rant. If it was directed all towards Hinshaw, he may want to break the resume out.

Dooley made Muschamp look meek during that tirade.

19. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

James Franklin has surpassed everyone on my [itch bay] list.