D. Rogers

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by cotton, Nov 19, 2011.

Tags:
  1. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

is becoming a monster.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes. But it has been a gradual transformation. I've been on record saying he is looking to be brutal next season.

3. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Da'Rick is a man out there.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Day'rick's a great complement to Hunter too when he gets back out there next year. Big play gazelle on one side and then big strong horse on the other. Physical freaks in different ways.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

It's very encouraging to see

6. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

He's always been a monster, just chooses when to turn it on.

7. Exactly!

My favorite play from DR this year? Dragging the loud-mouthed honey badger down the field, and 'talking to him' afterwards.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

When Bray is the one throwing him passes, he doesn't seem to have near the amount of "screw it, I'll just jog" plays

9. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Definitely seems that way. Also, Bray seems to know he has much more room for error throwing to Rogers.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Bray has 2 WRs he knows will make the play if it's within 5 feet of them. Arnett will be the 3rd WR he feels that way about next year because he probably has the best hands of the bunch.

Worley and Simms do not have the confidence to chuck it up there and let the WRs do it. That's the biggest difference between the QBs on the roster.

11. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

SEC stats
    Yards- Tied for 1st
    Receptions- Leads
    TDs- Second