Guess Who's a Republican

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This guy:

[HIDE][​IMG][/HIDE]

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

All I see is whiteness. Are you implying that the majority of whites are Republicans?

3. Tenacious D

And this guy:

[HIDE][​IMG][/HIDE]

4. Tenacious D

"Like" it, then see the pic.

But as to your question: Yes.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm likin' it. I'm greein' with it. I ain't seein' it.

6. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

anyone seen the faildozer? cuz this thread is full o' fail

7. Tenacious D

1. Have either of your purchased (with site credits) the ability to see thumbnails and attachments? If not, do so, and check again.

[HIDE] vince-vaughn-20060302-112423.jpg [/HIDE]

Or, see if this one works.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Is this like one of those "can you believe this person is gay?" threads?

9. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

so Vince Vaughan is a republican?

good for him, but what was the purpose of forcing us to spend site credits if we don't really want to?

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You should have enough credits to buy everything.

11. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

1500 credits doesn't buy much, guess I'll have to start post padding.

but I did purchase the thumbnails access, and still don't see the OP's thumbnail.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The OP is screwed up.

13. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

alright, in post 7 there is a link to a jpeg of Vince Vaughan, when I click on the link, I get a message saying that I don't have the required permissions.

is there a [uck fay]ing manual for all the goofy shit this site does?

and when will the linkback to the thunderdome be fixed so it doesn't take you all the way back to the main forum page?

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Late IMO.

15. Tenacious D

Absolutely. But I'll bump him. We're not trying to get rich off of this thing. Or, at least I sure as shit hope not, because if that's our goal, we are falling well short of that mark.

I'll bump you some more, and will double-check your permissions. There are far more and easier ways of gaining credits than "post-padding", including tagging of threads, having others view and or post threads you've started, etc.

Do you have the "Attachments" mod? I'll gladly bump you for that, too.

As to instructions, check out the stickied thread at the top of the Current Events forum. It should answer most of the questions you have. If not, PM me. Happy to help.

You weren't "forced" to do anything. And, if I have the ability to "force" you to do something, I'd hope I'd find a better end to which I could apply such talent.

And, the ability to "hide" something (which is all I did with the picture), is equally at your disposal as well. When writing a post, just look for the last icon (far right) on the last (or third) row - it looks like a notebook paper with a big "X" through it. Wrap anything in those to hide them - making viewers click on it before being able to access it. And, you can even require people to "Like" you before reading the hidden content if you'd prefer (you get credits for people liking your stuff, BTW) via the, "Additional Options" section which falls below any advanced posting you might be doing (i.e. a few inches beneath the box that you are typing in, when submitting a post, and in advanced mode). It works with all sorts of things like photos, videos, sentences. paragraphs, words, etc.

But, if you can't get it after all of this, in reading the suggested thread, and if my personal help also fails you (assuming you'd PM me), then maybe it is too complex for you, and it'd be best for you not to bother with it. It is designed to work completely independently, whether you use it or not.

I'll bump the previous credits, as promised, and sorry for any trouble.

16. Tenacious D

[uck fay]ing hell.

Actually, I started this to see if the "HIDE" function was properly interacting with the Shop components, and could (safely) keep an image off of the grid, without someone purchasing it.

Judging from the views, it seems that only a few had a difficult time with doing so, and of those, they'll be set for the next time that they see it.

But, yes, VV is a Republican. So suck it.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

So... what?

18. Being conservative in Hollywood can be very detrimental to your career.

Discrimination based on race, color, creed, sexual orientation, etc. is considered the most horrible thing on Earth to the Hollywood crowd. Discrimination for a different point of view is wholly acceptable. Strange how the liberal mind works, or doesn't work.

19. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

TD is for wealth distribution.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Trickle-down economics. The more money you put into TD's pocket, the more features will be available for you to purchase, putting more money in TD's pocket!