Russian news anchor not a fan of Obama

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by SavageOrangeJug, Nov 21, 2011.

1. [video=youtube;E7jKKZTpzh4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7jKKZTpzh4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

:D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
  2. *russian*

Hmmm...won't let me edit the title. Me and my fat fingers.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Russian news is wild. When I was over there a few years ago they would show dismembered bodies, grizzly homicide scenes, nudity, blatant racism and sexism, etc. It's also interesting living in a place where the news outlets are government subsidized and the others fear for their lives if they give credence to the "wrong" ideas.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

While I'm no great fan of Obama, I respect the Office of the President of the United States. Liberals thought foreigners disrespecting Bush was funny. I find it pitifully sad and juvenile that US citizens would think that disrespect of our President whether they have a D or an R after their name by foreign entities as being humorous. Speaks volumes about the state of our country. SMH.

5. I respect people, not titles. I'll respect Obama, when he respects Americans. He has earned nothing but contempt. He constantly criticizes America and her citizens.

The fact he stood and clapped while the president of a foreign nation (Mexico) slammed our nation on our soil. I am right there with the Russian news anchor. [uck fay] Obama.

6. JayVols

Ironic that you hate the POTUS for showing perceived contempt for the US, yet side with a foreign government mouthpiece that has historically displayed nothing but contempt and a desire to destroy EVERYTHING about our nation's most basic ideals.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Excellent post, Jay.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If you click "edit", then click "Go Advanced" you can change your thread titles.

9. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I don't speak english very well so I won't attempt a translation past the gesture.

I think she said "Pres. Obama, your #1."

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Where are the strip news casts?

11. volinbham

volinbham Member

this isn't some grand sign of disrespect. I think it's pretty funny and would too if it were done to W or some other "R".

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you say so. I remember a lot of sensitivity about these kinds of things pre-2008.

13. JayVols

Agreed. Liberals went crazy with joy and conservatives went crazy with outrage when the Iraqi reporter threw his shoe at Bush which is a similar sign of disgust in the Middle East.

Never understood why anyone would revel in our President being disrespected. Disagree with a President's politics all you want, but stay classy.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

To stay classy, one would have to be classy. That is not our style in America. We are winners at any cost.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I tend to think it's one thing the way Americans treat the President, but another for some propaganda-spouting teleprompter reader from a bassackwards country.

JayVols likes this.
  16. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I look for your posts now just to see your avatar. Thats awesome.

17. volinbham

volinbham Member

From me?

18. volinbham

volinbham Member

But they are disrespected constantly. Look at some of the crap that pundits say, look at some of the crap comedians say or late night TV says. It's brutal.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, that is how I feel. If SOJ wants to call him an ass hole, so be it. But some random Russian camera whore can kiss my ass.

20. Respect is earned. I cannot think of anything Obama has done that qualifies.

Respect for the office? Why? No one has ever disrespected the office like Barack Obama. From clapping like an idiot while that Mexican [uck fay]wad denigrated our nation, to the corrupt individuals he a used to load up his administration.

I don't think that video surprises anyone. On the world stage Obama is looked upon as a stooge.