My apologies to mike shula

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Nov 26, 2011.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I would like to officially apologize to mike Shula for ever comparing [ddiapos] to him. Granted mike was bad, but he was still better than this.

This is pathetic.

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

This is a [uck fay]ing joke. Send his ass packing immediately.

3. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

the sky is falling

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

It's already fallen. It's rock bottom. This sorry bastard and his inept staff have put it in the cellar. Fire the sorry ass WAC failure now.

5. vol4eva

vol4eva New Member

[uck fay] you Dooley and [uck fay] this staff.....I'm done

6. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Why so negative? It isn't like we just lost to a team that, as presently constructed, is possibly the worst BCS conference team in the nation, that playing without a quarterback had 15 passing yards, a team that struggled to get by Western or that got blown out by Vanderbilt with a reject UT offensive coordinator and 1 NFL prospect at punter with the nation's longest win streak and a bowl bid on the line to set the all-time record for conference losses at Tennessee and finish all alone in dead last in the worst east ever.

No, wait...it is like that.

7. WM

WM Active Member

I changed this photo to my avatar back on TOOS when Dooley was hired. I then took a step back and said it's not fair to at least give him a fighting chance to see where this program is heading.
    I don't need to see any more.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Shula beats that Kentucky team with this Vol team by 3 or 4 TD's.

9. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

At least Shula would have tried to run the ball. There are high school teams that could run on Kentucky.