Bad Boys.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hatvol96, Apr 17, 2014.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

The realest motherfu©kers ever. The NBA's version of NWA.

2. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

I missed it. I want to see this one.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I thought the second one was better than the first one, honestly. But haven't seen the first one in quite some time. I wish they'd complete the trilogy.

4. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

It took me at least five seconds to figure out what the hell you were talking about.

5. hatvol96

The only sad part is that they didn't literally put Bird or Jordan in a wheelchair.

6. hatvol96

I guess Dominique or Pippen would have sufficed.

7. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

God, Rodman is awesome.

8. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Kevin Duckworth was a massive dude.

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I enjoyed seeing their punk asses trudge off the court before the end of Game 4 of the '91 conference finals. Like any bully, once someone smacked them back in the mouth, they were done.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Isaiah is a pure douchenozzle and he was the leader of that craphole. Had AD run out of town.

Dumars didn't get enough credit for being the horse. They won on D and Isaiah didn't bother playing any.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The thread isn't about the Will Smith and Martin Lawrence movie franchise of late 90s to mid 2000s fame?

12. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

i wonder how today's nba teams/stars would react to playing a team like that.

13. hatvol96

You mean leaving the floor early the same way the sainted Celtics starters did when the Pistons put the stake through their pasty white vampire hearts in '88?

14. hatvol96

Zero titles with Dantley. Two with Aguirre. Pretty obvious who was right. There's a reason Dantley, despite being one of the five or so best pure scorers of his era, bounced all over the league.

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

A healthy Celts team?

Detroit presided over an era between transcendent stars or teams. Old and fading Lakers / Celts and Bulls not ready for primetime. They were good teams, but wanted no part of a couple years previous celts or lakers. I do think they were better than the Bulls teams.

16. hatvol96

Seeing Jordan forced to admit that the Pistons made those Bulls teams what they became was delicious. Of course, he had little choice seeing as they are two or three titles lighter if they never add Rodman.

17. hatvol96

Yeah, because the Pistons were young and spry by the time Chicago beat them.

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Not really. They were going to win with AD too. Aguirre was an even bigger turd, but no team was good enough any longer to play with them. Kareem was essentially done, taking a huge piece of the Lakers with him and Bird was no longer bird. The rest of the league simply wasn't any good.

19. hatvol96

They took the '85 Celtics to six games and that's before the bench reinforcements arrived.

20. hatvol96

Dantley never won anywhere. That's not because of bad luck.