How stupid is our fan base?

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by SavageOrangeJug, Nov 27, 2011.

1. They are this stupid.

On Facebook there is a Fire [ddiapos] page.

Naturally I took this idiot to task for his list. I was told to "learn something about football."

Then I really put the smackdown on his ignorant ass.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If the objective is to get me to declare jihad on Knoxville, that's a pretty solid list.

3. The guy is dead serious. I literally called him an effing moron on his own page.

4. All of my comments and I have been 'removed' from the page.

:D

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm getting in on this...

Guy has to be trolling though.

6. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Be careful for what you ask...

7. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I am giving this guy hell. To be honest, the only name on that list that excites me is Chris Peterson.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

My mild and 100 % factual posts were deleted as well. What a jack ass.

9. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Troll or idiot...

10. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

he took mine down to. Lets beat the [uck fay] out of this retard.

11. I was on a roll yesterday. I got banned on 3 different Facebook 'Vol' sites. Any anti-Dooley post was a bannable offense.

The Vol Elite admins are biggest bunch of douchebags you will find. Scroll down a bit a and look how many posts start with. "don't test us, we'll ban you." It is total rah rah site.

THE VOL ELITE - Wall | Facebook

There is a closed group called Tennessee Vol Fans United. They have it hidden so well you can't even join. Another kiss-ass group. It is listed in Vol Elite affiliates. The admins there banned me for an anti-Dooley post, then the one that did it blocked me on the friend's list. God forbid I say something nasty to them. :D

They are all the Fulmersexual types that we had to deal with last time around.

Give'em Hell, ladies and gentlemen.

IP likes this.
  12. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

you found some classics SOJ, well done

13. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

are there really people out there who think Wilcox is HC material?

there are some over at VN who are really kissing his ass right now as well.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

There are people out there, but they are clearly clueless. It'd be Diet Dooley, with even less recruiting accomplishment.

15. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I'm certainly not promoting him for consideration, but there is an argument that Wilcox has better qualifications for head coach than the man currently holding that position.

16. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

and Sarah Palin's qualifications for POTUS were far more substantial than Obama's, that doesn't mean she'd have been a better President.