[ddiapos] Quotes Page

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by UncleNeyland, Sep 7, 2011.

1. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Here's a good compilation:

[video=youtube;0asvA-xIAzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0asvA-xIAzE[/video]

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Watch the first 2:30.

[video=youtube;w8YwP8Eahkw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8YwP8Eahkw&feature=related[/video]

3. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

On Tyler Bray's return, 11/16/11:

I mean, we live in La-La Land, he lives in La-La Land. I'm the only guy that has any sense of reality in this whole organization.

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Says the man who has million dollar staff pushing an orange ceramic dog around the practice field... Definition of living in reality.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

OUCH! Heck of a reality check, fl0at.....

The only quote that is relative to me at this point: "Just win, baby!"

6. cotton

"Nobody understands this situation but me," sounds like the sort of message a person in authority just might want to rethink.

7. cotton

"We're not very good, guys,'' Dooley said, "and I've been saying that all year.

"We were kind of headed this direction all along and just couldn't avoid it.''

8. cotton

"You don't always get what you want,'' Dooley said, "but sometimes you get what you deserve."

9. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I got a quote for [ddiapos]. [uck fay] you. Go cry to mama. I cant wait for her to call radio shows on Monday and try to defend this dumb bastard.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dave Hart should be in his office with moving boxes

11. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

real nice

12. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

He talkin' about a pink slip?

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

"I think there's a silver lining to everything," Dooley said. "Had we gone to a bowl, we all would have felt better in the short term. But in some ways, with the pain that we all feel [now], it can pay dividends for how we reshape this football team in the offseason and make a real statement about the commitment level that we all need to make as coaches, as players, to getting this thing right next year. That's what we're going to do."

14. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Would buy that quote only of it felt like the coaches and players wanted a bowl, but didn't get it.

Doesn't sound like that is 100% the case.

15. cotton

"You can't base progress on results, you base it on the process. I will be very dissapointed if I'm judged based on the results with all the variables that go into a season of football."

16. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Its bad when you have to put a coaches quote in here in May.

17. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

This one just sucked big time. Guess what dork, you will be judged on wins and losses - period.

18. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

Not according to the most important judge for Dools. Hart made almost the exact same statement.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think he had no other explanation he could offer for not canning Dooley after the debacle in Lexington.

20. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

What did you expect him to say? He's not going to come out and say, "I plan to fire Dooley immediately following the team's 5th loss next season."