This guy is supposedly going to be our next RB commit.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Vols kick balls, Nov 28, 2011.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Fast little guy that's supposedly under the radar

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Seems to be a common trend among most of our recruits.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It's the only way you can hope to stand up to Kentucky.

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

As long as our guys understand the importance of shower etiquette, I can live with losses to Kentucky. Clearly this is a reason that this kid is on Dooley's radar.....he has great character and he knows what to do with a bar of soap and a wash cloth.

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

What are you guys talking about? Obviously our coaching staff and Indiana are the best in the business when it comes to evaluating talent.

6. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

He's a 5-star as rated by users of Rivals. Haters. All of yous.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

We've already got two kind of under the radar backs. Might be a better idea to wait until next year when hopefully we'll have better luck getting in with some elite guys.

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Not so sure any top elite talent will want to run the ball in this offense.

9. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Not sure we'll be able to beat the 2-10 team for him. Fingers crossed.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Especially when a RB coach isn't employed

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I will say this about Watson, he's a fast little shifty guy that could turn out as a good prospect.

However, hoping a recruit pans out is about like hoping the head coach figures it out in his 3rd year.

12. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

PR genius. Silence the critics after the UK loss by unleashing a verbal commit from an obscure, undersized recruit whose only offer is from Indiana.

[uck fay].

At least when Kiffin lost to UCLA he rewarded us with verbals from Corey Miller and Brandon Willis the next day.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why hold the offer for a more elite RB next year, when this is the last class you'll sign?

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

To be honest though, I had heard folks from that area questioning why we had offered some other backs from around there and not this guy, who is allegedly the best.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Just made it official. He's our newest Vol.

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

[uck fay]........Im sure the [uck fay]tards will claim that this guy is a diamond in the rough and dooley knows how to recruit blah blah

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

And maybe he is a diamond in the rough. But right now, we need mother[uck fay]in' platinum veins running through the Tennessee hills, not diamonds in the rough. If we were winning games and such, I would let him sign all of the diamonds in the rough he could stand (assuming they were). But as it is, we are a 5-7 team signing a no star guy. Perception can become reality.

Shit, perception IS reality.

18. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I want the staff gone yesterday. That said, the staff has done a solid job recruiting and all this "every recruit is a diamond in the rough" talk is bullshit.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  19. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I'd love to see what a Charlie Strong coached team could do with guys like A.J. Johnson and Maggitt.