Heinsted is gone.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by zehr27, Nov 28, 2011.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Per TOS. More heads better roll. Chaney is rumored to be safe. I [uck fay]ing hate our HC situation.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

We need to purge like a bulimic on steroids......

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Even if Chaney is safe, he needs to be made to understand that his current playcalling strategy is intellectually bankrupt in the SEC. He can't waste 5 plays on a gimmick to set up one play used the next game. All plays called need to be efficable. And we simply must be capable of running the ball.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If I'm Dooley, Esq., my biggest defense would be that Chaney was here when I got here, I was kinda forced to keep him, and he's awful. Otherwise, I'd be [uck fay]ing owning the SEC by now.

5. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

VQ guy is saying he is in the office today working. Going out to recruit tomorrow. Dooley is not in the office.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Heistand promoted to head coach.

7. Beechervol

Plausible at this point.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Keeping Chaney and potentially expanding his responsibilities is simply outside of my ability to understand.

9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Well, if you ask some experts like gaterhatereric, Heistand is the root of all the offensive problems at UT....not Chaney. In fact Chaney's brilliant offensive attack is hampered by the Oline coaching and he had to scale down his playcalling and was very limited....................

10. Beechervol

Chaney is staying from all accounts. Dooley wants a RB coach from all accounts. Speculation is HH is gone which opens the door for a RB coach if another current coach takes the OL.

I agree, he is struggling, the OL sucks. Why do they need to be put together?

11. Beechervol

Chaney and Dooley should not allow what happened to the OL this year. Its ultimately up to them to not let that happen.

12. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I'm still not sold on Heistand being the problem. I'll give you that the OL is his area but the schemes and techniques they run are told to him by Dooley and Chaney.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

He could be right, but his total lack of knowledge on anything other than how to get around Middle Tennessee neighborhoods in 30 minutes or less kind of hampers his credibility.

tidwell likes this.
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am totally sold on shaking the staff up though and sending a message that whatever the [uck fay] was going on this season can't happen again.