Ian Chiles

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by JohnnyQuickkick, May 13, 2014.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

has committed, according to legend

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Again, beggars can't be choosers. At least it'll be a relatively full roster.

3. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

So are we cutting Pops as well now? I like Chiles better than the JUCO that committed today.

4. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Shooting Guard U

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

legend?

6. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I like a lot of one-year transfer if we're trying to rebuild the roster. If you can't get talent this year (and you can't), fill the roster with a bunch of people who will be gone next year, and do work in 2015 recruiting

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's a good approach as long as they stay eligible and out of trouble

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, he better not be bringing in a bunch of mouth breathers who aren't going to show up to their classes. We just got out of the APR hole.

9. JohnnyQuickkick

'according to legend' ie 'i saw it on twitter and i'm not sure it's confirmed'

at the time

10. hatvol96

People thinking this class is going to make UT an SEC contender next year are going to be seriously disappointed. The only way this team will be any good is if Richardson and Hubbs both contend for SEC POTY.

11. hatvol96

Never given it any thought before, but I wonder how you measure a graduate transfer for APR purposes.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'm virtually sure it doesn't count either for or against. the old team gets the credit.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Donnie is using the Bill Snyder approach for next year. Probably not going to work out to well for him.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I like it and will adopt it.

15. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

What other approach could he use? Leave the roster vacant? Might as well bring these transfers in and see if they can run your system. The SEC is going to be dog shit this year anyway.

16. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Wes Rucker.

17. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

The approach of not running almost your entire team out of the university?

18. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

The approach of [ucking fay]-- winning consistently at a high level. Mediocre Martin went 32-20 in this shit fest of a league.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

I'll say it again, I won't worry about it unless it continues past this year. This guy is a lot different than Cuonzo Martin.

20. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

Yeh because he ran off some straight up studs like AJ Davis and Cheivious. He saved our biggest player that was on the fence.