Tauren Poole on the Radio Now

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Nov 29, 2011.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

No more games as a Vol and nothing to lose. I wonder if he'll say anything crazy.

WNOX-FM

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He said he and the seniors talk all the time about whether or not they'd come to UT could they do it over.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

That's not good at all.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tenny D is erect

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Todd Kelly on now.

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

If only he could do it over. Could've made a helluva backup at Georgia Tech or Central Florida. Screw him. Like he could've done better.

7. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Tell me what TK says...if he has toned it down we are screwed...

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Not bemoaning the loss of Kiffin, but guys didn't say that stuff when he was here. Seniors graduated and had good things to say about the program despite ending a mediocre season with a terrible loss to VT. I'd say a lot of it had to do with some of the speeches Kiffin gave to these guys about how no one would ever forget them for laying the foundation for all the badass success that was sure to come in future years. Supposedly his postgame Florida speech got players really fired up about the future. I know how it really worked out, but the point stands.

9. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

What did TK say?

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Kiffin was an asshole, but he was and is undeniably a leader of men. Dooley hasn't shown to be more than the manager of men. We don't need orange dogs carted around by graduate assistants. We need real fire burning in their chests. Something sustainable, not a [uck fay]ing gimmick. Goals.

11. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

I tend to agree, but Malik had good things to say.

12. WM

WM Active Member

Not a good idea to bash your coach right before you go under the microscope from dozens of pro team scouts.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What Poole says just kind of lays out where the program is and where it's headed.

The guy put up with a monumental pile of shit in his 4 years here.

I see where he's coming from but I can't say it was very smart of him.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm tired of bringing up Kiffin but the day a [dadgum] red dog is carted around USC's practice field is the day he dies. The wild boys skit was dumb, but the majority of recruits ate it up.

Kiffin's practices in Knoxville in full pads sounded like multiple car wrecks. Those guys competed every single day for a chance to play.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He will not even get invited to a combine for the canadian league.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He was talking about Malik, who should find his way onto a team for a little while, at least.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He'll hang around as a DE in a 4-3 team for a few years I would guess.

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Throw him 4 mil a year.

19. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

He's probably not too far from that currently.

20. vollygirl

vollygirl Guest

I hate hearing people bad mouth Poole.

Kiffin was a leader of boys. Dooley is a leader of men. Just the way I see it. And one of those is more college age friendly than the other.