Hart Spoke

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by Jewbaccah, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Id buy that, but not the 3 year comment. Until that is confirmed.

I need a positive rumor thread to read. Your up, Emain.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Disappointing. I feel like I've been kicked in the nuts. I guess we will just allow the whole damn thing to burn down to ashes... No changes is absolute insanity. Wow. Smh

3. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

AA says it was an interview repost from before Kentucky game BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM...(if true)...fingers crossed...

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hope cruelly never dies.

5. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Confirmed it is from Nov. 21...game is still on...

6. Beechervol

Some of what was quoted on TOOS was from his lunch at the Kville QB Club last week, I heard part of it.

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Which is why it is wrong to delay making staff changes until after NSD. Do so now, and let the recruits get a chance to see who they are actually going to be playing for. Doing so after NSD will cause me to lose much respect for the office. Anyone who needs to be cut loose after NSD, do so now. What would you prefer: "Son, you are playing for me, don't worry about who the assistants are." Or... "You'll be playing for YYYY, oops, we had to let him go after you showed up. You understand."

I'd rather, if we are going to keep Dooley, that at least his recruits are his, not someone else who we later let go. How else can we judge him on recruiting?

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Jewy, quit toyin with my emotions, bruh!

I need a valium......

9. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I apologize I will wait for confirmations...I did not realize there were trolls trying to push a keep Dooley agenda...I thought there was only us...

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Could have been an honest mistake.

But there will always be differences of opinion in the fanbase. What is funny is I used to think it fell upon age lines. I don't think that anymore. I have no idea what draws the lines in the fanbase. It ain't politics, education, race, or region.

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I should let all you guys post this shit on VN, but it is so fun being a target of so much hate.

12. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I am working on something. I can only start bullshit rumor threads here though. I at least want some chance of the stuff I post on VN to be right so I can gloat to all those jackasses that want to talk shit.

13. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

There's not a 5-7 coach in the country whose AD will guarantee him 3 more years.

Somebody call my mama and tell her to fry me up some hushpuppies. Big fish comin'.

14. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Exposure to Hat's posts

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think so. People have polar opposite reactions to hat's posts.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, hat rarely tends to persuade people. You either agree from the get go or you don't.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Public support by an AD tends to be the kiss of death

18. If Hart really said three years, he needs to be on the same train out of town as Dooley.

19. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Which makes me wish he would hurry up and jerk Dooley off in front of the media.

20. Beechervol

Sometimes its the same person.