Hell On Wheels

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by The Dooz, Nov 27, 2011.

Tags:
  1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

anybody else watch this? i like it so far.

comes on after Walking Dead.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, it's been growing on me. I called what the tattoos on that whore met right away. Folks don't think about the rampant slavery practiced by Native Americans, on a smaller scale.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

i honestly had no idea what the hell they were until she told the story.

i missed most of last week. where did the maps go?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's been part of the secret of the show. I'm starting to think the Natives ended up with them.

5. ncmedicman

ncmedicman Member

I'm pretty sure she still had the maps when Bohannon saved her out in the wilderness. I'm certain that she still had the container the maps were in.

6. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

She knew the maps were important and still had them. I think she hid them. Maybe in the cemetary where they found her?

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

She definitely hid the maps. Smowkee is likely correct. She probably buried them with her husband.

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

that's kinda what i was thinking because she definitely had them when she was found, which was just last week.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I must have missed that. So does Chief O'Brien want to get in her pants, just wants the maps, or both? It'd be very convenient for him if the maps were in her pants.

10. fl0at_

What the heck is Bohannon? He was a plantation owner, slave owner, tobacco farmer, Civil War fighter, gunslinging, private detective (tracked down all these people), explosives expert, doctor? Apparently he can box, too. Or can't, I couldn't tell from the trailer for next week.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

good question. i'd say the first 3 pretty much go together. can probably put the 4th one along with it. i would also add a drunk to the list. i like him.

how he figured out all those dudes worked for the railroad, i do not know.

12. fl0at_

I like him too. He is a badass. But he is like... too much of a badass. He is also a philanthropist, as he gave that hooker 10$ for not doing anything more than almost giving him head.

He is a badass... with a heart of gold. The blond is also his, should he want it.

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

looks like he gets his ass kicked by that black dude next week.

14. fl0at_

Yea, the trailer shows that Common's chick (Indian slave turned whore) tells him that if he wins, everyone will kill him. So I imagine Bohannon wins, but only because Common pulls punches.

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

yep, he got his ass kicked. but, he's the boss, so at least he has that going for him.

16. WM

WM Active Member

I really want to like this show because im a sucker for westerns, but it seems like they are trying too hard to mimic Deadwood.

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

i never watched Deadwood.

18. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

You're missing out. Timothy Olyphant is the real deal.

19. WM

WM Active Member

Indeed, ready for some new Justified episodes already.

20. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

One of my best friends is naming his son Raylan because of this show. I am not lying.