Big 10/ACC Challenge

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hallowed_hill, Nov 29, 2011.

Tags:
  1. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Some really intriguing matchups. Michigan-UVA just played a great first half.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I told some guys in the press suite last night at Memorial Gym that, while I think UNC and Kentucky are better, my gut says Ohio State cuts down the nets in New Orleans. They all thought there's a good chance of that happening.

3. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

I rather enjoyed the first half of Duke/Ohio State.

4. hallowed_hill

Ohio St. looks very tough. They've been nothing but impressive in wins over Florida and Ohio St. Big 10 looks to be a deep league, going 5-1 last night.

5. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I strongly strongly believe that this is either UK's or tOSU's year. Gun to my head I think it is UK's year.

6. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

I visited a UVa practice in October and loved those guys. Best experience I've had outside of my Belmont visit. UVa staff is first class and do a great job- hopefully will be a big year for them.

7. hallowed_hill

Good to hear. I've mentioned on toos that my dad was an assistant for [penis] Bennett at UWSP. Tony is the real deal, great guy and hopefully has a bright future.

8. hallowed_hill

9:30 Wisconsin tip sucks. 430 am comes early during hoops season.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

9. hallowed_hill

Not optimistic tonight. I'm afraid UNC bounces back strong from a loss. Bucky sometimes looks awful against teams as athletic as NC.

10. hallowed_hill

Big 10 up 8-1 now after first round of games tonight. They're trying to make up for years of futility in this competition.

11. hallowed_hill

Edit. Big 10 up 7-2 so far. UVA and Clemson both won for the ACC last night.

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

nice win for IU on the road. UK game looms large.