Another sobering fact to chew on

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by WM, Nov 29, 2011.

1. WM

WM Active Member

Tennessee has had five wins over Division 1 opponents with a winning record over the past three years.
    Four of those were under Kiffin's watch in 09.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Thus proving that it is the players' fault. When we had players like in '09 we won. When we have players like we have now, we lose. Simple. Only thing that changed, clearly, was the players. Not sure why everyone can't see that.

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I am seriously on the verge of putting a bullet in my head.....................this shit is depressing and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully I get a lot of shit for Christmas to make up for this football season.

4. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Knowing our luck you'll get something totally awesome but it will need AAA batteries. You won't have any and the stores will all be closed. You'll burn the turkey and a cat will chew through your Christmas lights setting the tree on fire.

Just given our luck this year.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Probably........

6. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I'm not sure exactly how you are counting records, but if you look at regualar season, we were 0 for '08 as well.

7. WM

WM Active Member

Thought that would be too much for the board to take. True story though.

8. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

It is more than I can take.

It makes me really want to kick somebody in the taint.

9. WM

WM Active Member

I thought i would keep the Fulmer regime out of the equation. Granted it's impossible to do at this point.

10. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

It's a sad sad sitiuation. and it's getting more and more absurd