In the face

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by emainvol, Nov 28, 2011.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Approximately 96% of the threads on VQ consist of someone talking shit about a player or other large man, then someone either starting a thread telling them they wouldn't say it to his face or simply [itch bay]ing that all those [ussies pay] wouldn't tell Player X that he is a dumbass.

Question: Would you call a large, mean defensive lineman a [ussy pay] to his face if he femmed it up on the football field and you were given the opportunity?

Discuss.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hell no.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

But I'll say it on here, dammit.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I would flat lay it all out there on Zach Rogers.

5. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Me too, but I feel confident that I could kick the shit out of him, too.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Well shit, even if you couldn't beat him up you'd outrun him. Also, he better know kickboxing, because you can't punch without hands.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

After further review, I would've talked shit to Montori Hughes, because I could outrun him, and he'd likely lay down and go to sleep after 5 yards of chase.

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I would knock Matt Simms the [uck fay] out

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If Tauren Poole were after me I'd run into the forest and watch him knock himself out running face first into a tree trunk.

10. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

lol...awesome

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'd probably give Tyler Bray a pretty good thumb-wrestling match.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Right now, most of the men on this forum would no doubt communicate their message in full to any of these guys' faces. Before Saturday, no. But when you lose to Kentucky, it is hard to be intimidated.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nah, just have an out-of-bounds marker they will be compelled duck out of right before making contact.

14. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Shit is too funny...well done.

15. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I got into an argument with John Abraham back in '99 and told him flatly that South Carolina would get their asses kicked by Vanderbilt because they sucked. He asked me if I wanted my ass kicked, and I told him he needed to spend less time worrying about beating up a small white guy and worry about finding a way to beat up a shitty Vanderbilt team.

Told me he had a good mind to beat my ass but didn't want to scuff up his knuckles. He could've killed me, easily, but I think he respected my honesty and knew I was right...or he really just didn't want to scuff up his knuckles.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've gotten into it with Cody Pope. He is a [itch bay].

I was politely asked to leave a baseball banquet because I asked Rod Delmonico an inappropriate question, then let back in (the question was: When does the college world series drought end?).

That's it for me. And I would not want to piss off the overwhelming majority of the team, especially Jacques Smith or Marlon Walls.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Marlon Walls seems pretty mild-mannered when I've been around him. I have heard he's pretty fiery regarding football, though.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

John Henderson - esque before games

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

At least I went after the vegetarian.

20. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

He knew, I knew, and everyone else in the room knew that he could crush my skull in an instant. There was no mystery about the outcome of a physical altercation, which I think somehow helped me. And honestly, I wasn't being an obnoxious [Penis]....we were just talking about the upcoming game and I shared my unpopular opinion. He didn't like it, but he knew it was fair, and likely prophetic.