Leach to Washington State

Discussion in 'Sports' started by droski, Nov 30, 2011.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

according to joe schad. about the right level for him i'd say.

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Arizona could have been an interesting destination for him, but they reeled in a better coach in Rodriguez. Washington State couldn't be any worse....good luck to him.

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I was wrong about Leach, didnt think he would take a coachng gig right now

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What a shit program

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i doubt you've ever been to the campus, but it's a complete shithole in the middle of nowhere with zero recruits in the area. it's amazing they actually went to the rose bowl 3 times in the past 20 years (3 more than cal. puke). i can't imagine why anyone would willingly chose to go there unless they had zero other bcs offers.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Isn't it in Eastern Washington? Ya, as an Idaho native I can tell that Eastern Washington is a dry old shit hole.

7. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

my friend who is a uga fan wanted richt to be fired and hire leach, i told him i hope that happened as well

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Your friend sounds like a typical UGA fan.

9. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Pullman, WA is the Lubbock, TX of the Pac 12. It will be perfect for him.

Also, anyone remember the Apple Cup a few years back when UW and Wash St. were both like 0-11? That was maybe the most brutal game I ever watched until last weekend.

10. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Rich Rod, Kiffin, Kelly, Sarkisian, and whoever UCLA and Arizona State hire will pound that [uck fay]ing clown into oblivion. Wazzu should be thrown out of the PAC 12 for hiring that piece of garbage.

11. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Even more amazing was [penis] and Tony Bennett putting together a Top 25 caliber basketball team there.

12. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Wow, sadly I recall that one as well. Sun Bowl in El Paso. Why in the hell were we watching that.

13. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I think you know the answer to the question you asked. We are gluttons for sports, even when they barely resemble it.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That was complete shit but Auburn vs Tennessee 2008 was pretty bad too.

15. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Oh my, JG. I had suppressed that game. The fine folks at CBS made a huge mistake putting that on at 3:30.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I watched that game with my father in law. We were both amazed at how bad the QB play.

Auburn's QB (Todd was his last name I think) literally couldn't throw a football over 18 yards and Crompton had no idea where the ball was going once he released it.

17. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Scariest part? The game was still in doubt with two minutes left and I think Tennessee literally had less than one hundred yards of offense. Auburn might have had 120.

18. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

20. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Ah, yes, what a brilliant battle. I learned the art of the 7-yard cushion on 3rd and 2 that day.