Divide And Conquer

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Queef Burger®, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I know there are those here who want to see my posting privileges reinstated. These people are very very integral to the future success of this site.

Does the refusal to reinstate me (on a board which proffers itself a no-holds-barred paradise, no less) mean their opinion holds no weight?

Is this a crappy democracy in which tyranny of the majority dictates things?

Or is this a republic? Ya know, the thing almost every government is today. It's kind of successful, IMO. Are there no rights of posters? Can personal vendettas prevent certain posters from posting here?

If you dislike a person so much, why won't you challenge them? Isn't this purported to be a place for tough [uck fay]ers to go at it?

When the law breaks in, how you gonna go? Shot down on the pavement or waiting on death row?

2. For some reason, I can't edit that post. Using "very" once much less twice, portrays an emaciated vocabulary. Shame on me.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Nice to see you action.

4. Faildozer in 3 . . . 2 . . .

5. faildozer

faildozer Member

get dead kid. or laid. i don't care. but shut the [uck fay] up with the victim act.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Vagina of, Ava Addams is a good one too

7. How can they keep me banned, Groves? I'm funny as shit. Ava Addams is a look-a-like of my future wife, wherever she may be.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Stop being an attention whore and try to blend in.

9. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Lol

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

To be honest, this would help

11. Kptvol will bane me and delete the thread . . . real soon . . .

Whaddadouche.

12. faildozer

faildozer Member

at this point you should count your blessings if you ever pulled morticia addams.

13. Kptvol will ban me and delete the thread . . . real soon . . .

Whaddadouche.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

KPT is one of my favorite posters.

15. @ VolDad

He's great, but, for some reason, he hates me with the passion of one thousand lovers under a moonlit Negev.

16. faildozer

faildozer Member

is Tennessee winning football games?

17. I do find this funny.

I know I made Groves angry a few times in the past, but I generally get along with him. Why? The dude's elite. I'd take him to an Ivy with me right now.

Everyone knows my friendship with Hat. He can consider it whatever, but I've looked up to him like a second father.

I guess I'm the intellectual Da'Rick Rogers.

18. Same with Quanah. JayVols. Et Al.

Used to be same with BPV until he went into retard mode.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah, what reason could it be? Couldn't be the constant imitation of hatvol, the unprovoked harrassment of posters on a young site that's still trying to build membership, or the fact that you were twice told you had no more chances and acted like an insufferable asshole, anyway.

You're finished. There are a half dozen other Vol message boards for you now. For humor I'll leave your topic up and anyone wishing to convey support for your continued presence may do so.

20. faildozer

faildozer Member

*crickets*