Travon Woodall Out Tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Dec 2, 2011.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Pitt isn't an offensive juggernaut when they are healthy. Without their second leading scorer, they are even more vulnerable to an upset tomorrow.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

We need to put an add in Craigslist to get you some basketball people, hat.

3. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

How bad are they going to kill us on the boards, hat?

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I would expect them to have a substantial advantage. If UT can just be remotely competitive on the glass, they'll have a shot. Limiting offensive boards is the key. I'm not worried about UT not getting many of their own misses. They just can't let Pitt get a bunch of second and third shots.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I swear to God, we could become the Tennessee hoops Mecca. What about posting a few fliers outside of TBA? I will be in town this December, I am still young enough that I don't care to be that guy.

6. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Do you mean that our program could be a hoops mecca? Or that 8th Maxim could be the place to turn for hoops talk? I like both.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I meant the second, but there is no reason to think the first is not possible. If Duke can become a basketball powerhouse, anywhere can.