4-year old boy banned from doughnut shop......

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Oldvol75, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

2. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

The mom is a hottie.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm sure the 4 year old was maliciously asking if the really big lady were pregnant.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

As the father of a four year old boy -

1. I'm thankful that he hasn't said something like this to anyone yet.
    2. I would imagine we'd see exactly how red my face could get if he did from embarrassment.
    3. I'd go postal on the workers there, and then never return and make sure everyone in the western hemisphere knew what happened with the sole goal in life to shut the business down.

5. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

That's funny. Honest mistake. A four year calling them as he sees them. Living large.

6. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

I would've collapsed from laughter had I heard him ask the question,

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Maybe the "pregnant chick" should be the one banned from the doughnut shop............wouldnt hurt

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

They are the high and holy paladins of the Church of Fat, defending the obese donut consumers from logical queries of 4 year olds. They deserve weeks of public ridicule.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I was about to go there. They banned the wrong one.

10. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I did that ... as a grown man. A very stupid ass grown man. I asked one of the dental assistants at my son's orthodontist when she was due. She said, "never ... I'm just fat." To which I replied, "Can you please punch me in face right now?"

To my defense, who gains weight in the exact body shape that you would look like if you're pregant? Good Lord, wear a sign or something.

11. Oldvol75

I've looked pregnant for years.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've come close, but never have actually done it. One good trick is to somehow strike up a conversation about drinking. If they are pregnant, they are sure to mention they can't drink right now while describing what beverages they do or do not like.

Of course, the side effect is that while knowing whether they are pregnant or fat, they now suspect you are an alcoholic for bringing up drinking at 9:45 AM at the dentist.

13. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Quality control lady

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I laghed

15. MWR

MWR Contributor

Occasionally, I need a sign

[video=youtube;p5ZkdHImCuQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5ZkdHImCuQ[/video]

16. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Haha ... well done.

17. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Looked?

18. Oldvol75

I'm going to name it Irving Prince.

19. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

She's too good for business.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

However, my hour year old did devour 14 donut holes one morning though. I was very impressed.