Unc-uk

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hallowed_hill, Dec 3, 2011.

1. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

This is like Bama-Florida football games for me. I don't enjoy at all. Don't know why I'm watching.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

If the national champion comes from outside the Kentucky-North Carolina-Ohio State troika, it will be a major, major upset.

3. hallowed_hill

We'd better get used to this if the people that want a required 2 years in college get their way. This is essentially what happened this year, as the looming lockout kept the best freshmen in school another year. The Carolinas and Kentucky's of the world won't need to get 4-5 top 50 players every year, but they'll get a couple top 10 players and keep them for two years.

4. hatvol96

Great, great game.

5. hatvol96

Anthony Davis is Marcus Camby 2.0.

6. hallowed_hill

It was. Incredible block.

7. Richard Dick

Richard Dick New Member

Hat, what did you take away from this game?

8. hatvol96

Both of those teams will be in New Orleans at the end of the season. The only real question mark I see for either team is Maquis Teague. I'm not one bit impressed with what I've seen from him yet.

9. ncmedicman

ncmedicman Member

Zeller needs to step up, play stronger, and quit losing the ball so easily. He's regressed from late last season. I thought he should have entered the draft after last season. His stock was at it's highest point.

10. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Longer arms: Henson or Davis? Those things go forever.

How do you think this UK team stacks up against the Wall/Cousins group? Tend to think Wall and Cousins would be the two best players on this UK team.