Good To See Jordan Howell And Tony Jones Have Gone Insane.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Dec 4, 2011.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

They are on Mark Packer's show right now acting as if Tennessee has top 20 talent. When Griffith is the voice of reason, you know it's an idiot farm.

2. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

They're basing this on...?

3. hatvol96

The greatness of guys like Kenny Hall.

4. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Did anyone bother to ask them where this top 20 talent finished last year?

5. hatvol96

The callers on this show are worse than the guys on Volcalls.

6. hatvol96

No. They're too busy asking Jones if he and Pearl are coming back in three years.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Pearl shouldn't be allowed on Campus, at this point.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Might be worth calling in to cause an awkward tension to ask Tony if it's true that it was his original idea to bench Howell for JP at the point in 08. Solely for entertainment purposes.

9. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Guys, there is a reason this show is on a channel that isn't even in high definition yet.

10. hatvol96

Good to see Howell slept through the ten points Makanjuola and Miller gave away with their inability to guard the pick and roll yesterday.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG]

12. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Hat, this has nothing to do with UT but have you seen any Murray State games? We have a pg who I think could go pro, kid is lights out. His name is Isaiah Canaan.

13. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

James Kane is an assistant at Murray. was video coordinator at Alabama and VCU for Grant; really good guy.

14. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Is he a tall lanky black guy, like 6'5+?

15. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I'm sure Martin is thrilled that the players' former coaches and (and in Tatum's case, teammate) have made such an effort to discuss the team this year.

At least it's not as bad as Pearl trying to hang around the program.

16. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

I really believe Tony Jones and Bruce Pearl think they are going to get to coach Tennesee again in 3 years. It is hard to believe that anyone holding such a prominent job in sports could be that stupid.

17. hatvol96

They're impressive. Saw them in the Alaska semis and finals. Going to mention them in today's Trap.

18. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

Memphis plays Murray Sunday. Tell me how to find the blog since I would enjoy reading it.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

The Trap is posted under the blog section and can be reached there or found on the front page. There is usually a thread that starts with a link to it as well. In short: stick around, and it will definitely present itself!

20. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

The same Tony Jones that spelled Alcoa's nickname "Tornatoes" on Twitter. [uck fay]ing moron.