2015 remaining prospects

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by justingroves, Apr 24, 2014.

1. powert2523

powert2523 New Member

This. I still think butch has enough momentum to get a top five class without getting to a bowl game this year. With getting to a bowl game then a top five class should be a lock.

2. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit concerned about what happens if we have a repeat of last November. But the early returns are certainly nothing but positive.

3. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

If we repeat last November, we've got bigger problems than players.

4. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

I'm not optimistic about anything higher than 7 wins but I also don't think we'll repeat last November struggles. We have very good young talent that will be pretty experienced by November. We'll be able to out talent Vandy and Mizzou this year.

5. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Fair enough.

6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

If last November is repeated, we'd best hope for a top 5 class. Someone's going to need it.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

8. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I hope Shy Tuttle is a Vol.

9. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Many of the experts seem to think he is. I'd say he's done a good troll job if he doesn't end up with us.

10. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

Hubbs just dropped a few nukes last night. Basically said that Tuttle, Richmond and Abernathy will be Vols by the end of September. Would be huge, if true.

11. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Fills me with hope seeing all the great kids coming in. Now just start to win.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I believe he is.

If the class finishes with Tuttle (DT), Jefferson (WR), Abernathy (DB), Sapp (LB), Martin (DB), Phillips (DE) and Richmond (OL) would be a good finish.

There is another OL, I can't remember his name, that Tennessee offered that could possibly take Richmond's spot.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The story is already written but we still won't be able to correct the grammatical errors

14. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

Venzell Boulware from Georgia. He would be a pretty good consolation prize if we whiff on Richmond.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's it

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

fixed.

17. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I don't think we're getting Jefferson from all the stuff that's going around right now. Apparently he's really high on tOSU and playing for Meyer. Meyer hired one of his HS coaches as some assistant at tOSU as well. His dad hates Meyer though.

18. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Excelente

19. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Won't get Phillips either.

20. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I'm OK with losing Jefferson and Phillips if they get Tuttle and/or Richmond . Of course I would like to get all the good players but no one ever does.