i can't wait to see what DaRick does this year

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by HamptonVol, Aug 17, 2011.

Tags:
  1. HamptonVol

HamptonVol New Member

Rogers got his mind right and not only was dominating in the one on one period with the defensive backs, the Calhoun, Ga. native toyed with them to the point that he told the cornerback what route he was running before going against them. Rogers admits part of his was trash talk, but the purpose in doing it was to get better.

"DB's always say that in one on one's they are at a competitive disadvantage. I like to even it out," Rogers said with a smile. "I will tell you the route and lets go to work. Let's work so we both can better. I know what I have to do to get open and you know the route so you make it harder for me to get open. That way we both get better.

"Most definitely it makes me better. Because if they know where your going then you got to work that much harder to get where you need to get. It's a little bit of trash talk. I love to mess with the DB's, but overall it makes you better and that's why I do it."

- VQ

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Seems to have all the tools.

Just hope he doesn't plan to share his routes with opposing DBs this fall.

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

He will once we've established a four touchdown lead on Florida.

4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

He'll accidentally yell the first play against Montana at his opposing corner. Book it.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

And people thought Kelly Washington was an asshole for doing this.

6. Volsinurmouth

Volsinurmouth New Member

Washington was dominant. He was an arrogant [Penis], but damn he was AWESOME!!

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I am cool with this

8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Dp

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011