Weis to Kansas

Discussion in 'Sports' started by justingroves, Dec 8, 2011.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Apparently Muschamp didn't know about it until the news broke on ESPN

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Muschamp was at home kicking his dog and breaking shit. Too busy to answer the phone from Charlie.

Kansas now has a decided schematic advantage, though.

4. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

5. Beechervol

Here's to WM hiring Randy Sanders and the vaunted WR option.

6. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Did Charlie's son transfer to Kansas? A big reason he went to Gainesville was to be close to his son who is a student there, you know.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

9. Beechervol

Gonna call the shots from a couch in the booth in Lawrence.

10. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

The beauty of it all is that most Florida fans are sounding like we did with Dooley last year re: Muschamp. Wheels are going to come off next year....at least we hhave one thing to look forward to.

11. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I'm no fan of [ddiapos], but I think I might actually take him over Muschamp, who is obviously a [dadgum] lunatic.

We better beat Florida next year.

12. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

It was a blessing in disguise that Muschamp didn't want to work for MH...and yes, we better demoralize that assclown in Neyland.

13. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Hijack.......Big Ben against a good clevelenad d or carson palmer against green bay

14. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

And yes, eff muschump. I was mad he turned us down but am smiling after his disaster season.

15. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

We better beat the breaks off of Florida's ass next year or I will fire Dooley myself.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't forget his wife's love of horses. Florida was "horse country." I guess he thought it would be wiser to go to the horses' food source?

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I wonder what this does to Florida's recruiting, and long-term offensive identity? Seems like this couldn't of happened at a worse time.

18. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

At least it is happening to someone other than us for a change.....That's progress in itself.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Going to have to bus in a few dozen menopausal moms to replace his fupa's presence on the sideline.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I think this makes foolmore at least 0-4 in even getting consideration for jobs he was interested in.