My Official [uck fay] You Thread to VolNation

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by LawVol13, Dec 9, 2011.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I received an infraction from Freak for pointing out that OCI is still full of shit in his latest post. I will no longer post anything on that [uck fay]ing site and should have left when the rest of you guys did. I'm over here for the long haul gentlemen, if you all will have me. If this is in the wrong forum, I apologize, mods. Move if necessary.

2. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

Does infraction = banned?

If no, the get your ass back over there until it does.

3. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I don't think so. But, I'm done with them.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Do any of you guys have the new Ipad?

5. KingWebbsticles

You should go out in flames then. Make them ban you.

Questioning OCI is legit. You provided a question about his information and he turned tail and ran.

What happened in that thread last night? GAVol was following along and said everything was kosher but something must've occurred to have them ax it. I was reading through and was about halfway when it got cut.

6. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I emailed Freak about it saying I thought it was ridiculous that they took it down 3 minutes after I first posted it. Approximately, 5 minutes after my email, the thread reappeared. Then, GAVol went from thinking it was a legit question to doing a complete 180. I then had an exchange of emails where Freak insinuated to me that OCI was somehow being victimized. Then, today, I had 2 threads dedicated to ripping me. Shockingly, the mods weren't as quick on the trigger on those threads. I don't care, but found the inconsistency interesting. Then, OCI suddenly reappeared and misrepresented what was being widely reported about a recruit. I corrected him. Freak gave me an infraction for it. Then I sent Freak an email telling him to go [uck fay] himself in a nice way.

7. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

He let the question stand long enough for it to be replied to. It never was, it started getting more heated and they finally pulled the plug.

8. KingWebbsticles

Message boards is serious bizness

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Welcome to the Dark Side!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Welcome!

11. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I'd also imagine that most other boards don't protect and promote complete dipshits who simply make up information in order to get an e-blowjob as well.

12. WM

WM Active Member

Freak handing out bannings like Oprah handing out cars.
    If he can't have you, nobody can.

13. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Exactly, which is obviously the way it should be.

14. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

That is precisely the reason this place exists. Freak and his team of moderators made the decision to make their board into a place where everyone is welcome to express their thoughts and ideas without fear of challenge or ridicule. Many of us felt the result was a system that protected the weakest and most absurd members of the forum while restricting the expression of the strongest and most informed.

You may be debated, your posts may be derided, and you may even be personally insulted here--you are free to do the same if you find the situation appropriate--but unless you are a spam bot, post the personal information of another forum member, or are a 19 year old kid trying to prove how smart he is by aggravating the mods, you won't be stifled.

Welcome to the fold.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I welcome you with open arms...no homo. Always thought you were a good poster.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Sing the praises of Kevin Sumlin and you can stay

I'm kidding. Good to have you

17. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I do. Whats up?

18. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Another lawyer and his opinions on here? Oh shit.

Nah, I am just messing with you. Welcome LV.

19. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

This thread has potential. I'm sure the masses will love having you over here full time.

20. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I personally thought the OCI thread was good stuff. It was funny watching the [uck fay]tard go all woman in protecting their head [uck fay]tard.