I Have Found the Perfect VN Post.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Unimane, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I almost can't believe it.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/224714-coaching-staff-secs-best.html

Let's see how many boxes it checks.

1. Irrational praise of Vol players and/or coaches - check
    2. Ability of Vol coaches is related to their "loyalty" to the program - check
    3. Admonishes people who say negative things - check
    4. Says people who criticize don't know football - check
    5. Tells people to wait until the offseason to say anything negative, because, by inference, the message board is a powerful influence on game results - check
    6. Plays' "real fan" card - check

Simply put, this post should be in a vault, preserved and admired for it's basic and straightforward demonstration of the VN mindset.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Shall we call this VN Bingo?

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I enjoy him saying that the coaches are talking about how hard of a situation they got handed and how people really aught to listen to their interviews to get the real situation. gee maybe they might have an ulterior motive to spin that story?

4. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I read that in the voice of Jesco White.

5. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

I wish I could post

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

"The one thing with Dooley we didn't have was continuity in the coaching staff"

Yep that was it

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the obvious question is why you'd want continuity if the staff isn't good. usually when people talk about that, it's good coaches leaving for other positions.

8. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

I think he meant:

"The one thing with Dooley we did have with incontinence in the coaching staff".

Words are hard, and this is VN.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

How does the attack of "negavols" continue? I thought we were all here already.

I hate our fan base. I actually hate us. It makes me angry reading that thread. For a minute I thought "I'd like to get on there and set some dumbasses straight." Then I thought about it and realized I'd be so pissed off that I'd be banned within a day or two.

10. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

I don't remember what thread it was that I posted this in, but it was after the VU loss last year...

Paraphrasing, I said it was telling where the future of our program is headed when Vanderbilt (at the time) has better Coordinators, on both sides of the ball, than UT.

Pretty sure I was crucified for that one.

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm posting this in VN since I'm one of the few remaining here that can do so. I pride myself on my irrelevance.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

sadly this is every fanbase. approx 75% of people who don't want to hear anything negative ever. 15% realists. 10% wallowing in negativity

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's sticking with his best staff comment by saying "compare resumes".

Saban, Spurrier, Miles, Richt and Pinkel have better resumes.

14. OrangeBlood79

I don't see how that can be true when you look at this:
    [​IMG]

15. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

He even sits like a loser.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

He is now saying you have to combine the experience of the entire staff. Is there a way we can just blow that place up with some sort of virus or something?

17. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I can't wait until I reach the status of being a real fan.

18. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

It is scientifically impossible to not look like a loser when sitting on a bar stool while not actually at a bar.

That is not an excuse for precious though, **** that piece of shit.

19. OrangeBlood79

He was mid-stream at that very moment but also trying to stop from pinching one off, thus explaining the reclined position and clenching of the jaw.

Incontinence. We had it.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They should just go ahead and make you click "Agree" for that post before you are allowed to post anything.