Fifa 15

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Sucks.

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I like it. Feel is a little different.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I just scored a goal that got called offsides because a cpu player felt it necessary to stand between me and the goal and it nicked him as it went by.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

it happens.

I'm not sure about the transfer interface in career mode. I imagine I'll get used to it.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

1. Passing is awful. You can't dictate the power of a pass at all. If you tap it, it barely gets to the guy. If you hold it, he kicks it downfield to a different guy, leading to an interception 98% of the time. Also, the players don't react to passes at all. They just stand there. Even if you try to bring them back to the ball, half the time they just don't do it. It also just passes wherever the hell it feels like passing sometimes. I'll be on a break trying to lead a guy and it will just launch it wayyyyyy ahead of where I wanted the ball.

2. Corners are too damn easy to score on. I head the ball in from just inside the box with ease. A lot of times, the guy who ends up scoring doesn't even have anyone on him. It's stupid.

3. The reactions are slow on EVERYTHING. It honestly feels like there is a lag on the controller sometimes. It's especially bad while dribbling and trying to do moves.

4. CPU defense is non-existent. They're nowhere to be found with regularity.

7. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

You might as well have titled this thread, "Paging Volball"...

8. JohnnyQuickkick

Honestly I haven't really had any of these issues

9. JohnnyQuickkick

Every now and then i mishit a pass, but most of the time it goes where I want. And I've played probably a dozen games and have yet to score on a corner

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

You have to understand that Indy is playing in a constant state of fear due to all of the kickers, so he's probably imagining most of those things.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

What system are you playing on?

75% of my goals have probably been on corners.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Player awareness is awful. CPU passed it between dudes' legs three different times on a single attack earlier.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

Ps4

14. JohnnyQuickkick

On to something here

15. VB

VB Member

Player awareness and AI has been bad for years. Manager mode is awesome but CPU games have their issues, just like any sports game.

Play online seasons mode.

What system are you on? Xbox one here. Let's run some games.

16. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I haven't played a new Fifa game in years, so I don't have much to compare it to. I've been playing 10 for the last few months, if that tells you anything.

Haven't tried anything outside of regular games and the skill challenges (which are so stupid). I'll probably start giving other stuff a try.

I'm on 360 still. I'm assuming we can't play across systems, but I admittedly don't know anything about the Xbox one.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

I skipped 14 because I knew I was going to the PS4 soon.

19. VB

VB Member

You should orobably stop [itch bay]ing if you are playing on a 360

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bob Bradley?