40 Celebrities Who Are...

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by SavageOrangeJug, Dec 12, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bet we can come up with 40 8th Maxim posters that don't care. Just sayin'.

2. [uck fay] off and die. Just sayin'.

It was just a thread. No real need for smartass comments.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Not gonna lie, and this is probably racist, but 50 Cent and LL Cool J being Republicans kinda surprised me.

That said, if SOJ would work at his career as much as he did this stuff, he'd probably not have to do business with bomb-totin' Muslims either.

4. [uck fay] you too. Everytime I make a thread 3-4 of your little ankle biting dog clique try to run in and attack.

Look at the members list. A lot of good people from VN came over, but don't seem to have stayed. Guess why?

I think I need to join them.

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I don't think 50 is really a Republican, he just said Bush was a true "gangsta" in 2004 in opposition to Kanye West. He hates Kanye, and since Kanye race-baited Bush, 50 went all in. I'm not sure 50 cent is eligible to vote given his history. I would be curious how many of the Republicans/Dems on this list actually vote on a regular basis.

Sajak, Voigt and Selleck are the most "active" conservatives in Hollywood that I know about. Truth be told, most of the list are "Republicans" in the sense that they can't stand what passes for liberalism in Hollywood, i.e. Sean Penn, Tim Robbins, George Clooney, etc.

6. I was wondering about Michael J. Fox. I thought he was a Canadian citizen?

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

A lot of those Canucks are dual citizens SOJ.

8. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

disappoint in Faith Hill

9. CardinalVol

You flatter yourself if you think you would be missed, other than the opportunities to make fun of you.

10. CardinalVol

Ben Stein is fairly active isn't he?

11. I didn't say I would be missed. You make fun of me? Sorry, I don't derive my manhood from Internet circle jerks as you seem to.

You're so cool. "OOOHHH, look what I said on the Internet."

You're a [uck fay]ing joke.

12. CardinalVol

My guess is that my life, as well as all of my "ankle biting dog clique", is probably doing better or on our way to doing better in life that you will ever manage. I can most assuredly promise you for starters that I don't have to work with a group of people I'd prefer to wipe off the face of the earth just because "I need the job".

You were the one who made the threat to leave to sound tough, it's your call if you want to follow through with it or not.

13. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Yeah, but Ben Stein was an actual politico under Nixon, and his father served in Nixon's cabinet. His Hollywood career came after the fact.

14. CardinalVol

Good point.

15. I do fairly well. I don't think I'll be quitting my job because I have to interact with some fanatical asshole for 10 minutes a month. I have found that those who brag about how well they are doing usually aren't.

You sure seem to worry a lot about me, and about Muslims. Perhaps your career would be better off if you spent more time worrying about you.

I don't think I've ever said anything out of the way to you, until you started your petty bullshit. You're one of the "Keyboard Warriors" that gets your jollies trying to insult and be super cool on the Internet. That tells me in real life, you're probably a punk.

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

So... business is good bad? Or bad good?

17. It's OK. My fat ass hasn't missed any meals.

However, I'm not in here telling everyone how much better I'm doing than they are. Especially when I have no clue about them or their lives.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  18. CardinalVol

Correct. You only assume making fun of morons on the internet like yourself is the only thing I live for in life.

19. You're the little son of a [itch bay] running around snipping at ankles.

I didn't start on you. You started on me. What part of [uck fay] off and die did you fail to comprehend?