Autry to Miss State

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volguy1971, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

There's an article that just went up on the Miss State Scout page saying Autry has indeed committed to Mississippi State. Maybe we can still get him, but it really sucks balls if we lose this guy.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

You mean oci is wrong again? I call bs

3. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I wonder if Jacobs will decide to join him. You know he's going to do everything in his power to get him there...

4. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

that's right. we didn't want him anyway

5. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Already is.

6. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

OCI trying to spin it on TOOS

7. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

"Fluid situation"

8. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

And if he's juco then he obviously wasn't valid victorian of high school. That's the only types I want as a VFL.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

If ever there was a sign things were going in the right direction, losing must-gets to Mississippi St would be it.

11. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

It sucks to miss out on a potential impact player at a position of need, but losing him probably isn't going to change much in the grand scheme of things.

I'd definitely want him, but with or without him, we're probalby looking at mediocrity and a coaching change.

12. WM

WM Active Member

Just some uplifting news would be welcome.

13. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

This is terrible news.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is what it is. Let's see how the class shakes out before leaving it for dead.

It does go to show how silly it is to hold on to a coach to "save a class." Not that I think that actually is how things went down.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

The rumor mill is saying that Dooley and other coaches met with Autry in his home in North Carolina. The odds of him flipping back to us at this point seem pretty low, but it is possible and we wouldn't have any idea of he did until the 21st when he signs. With the pressure he was apparently getting from his JUCO coaches and local folks in Mississippi, he'll lay low on any flip until it is done.

Of course, the odds of the flip seem low. But at least the staff is going out guns-blazing.

16. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Heard on VQ that DeMarcus Lawrence has committed to Boise State with it rumored to have been over "room issues." If Autry were to flip, although I doubt it, it could be huge. The coaching staff also met with Sentimore over the weekend.

17. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I hope we can sway Autry for obvious reasons, but only to see "Three Amigo's" return and him say I told you so.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Anyone see OCI say Hubbs has no credibility anymore? Hilarious.

19. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

'12 SC TE Justin Meredith (TN Commit 12/10) - Page 15 - VolNation

I like this one how he calls out jmoore and VQ to show his elite recruiting guru skills. I bet jmoore hates OCI. He's stealing his thunder faster than jmoore is stealing his information.

20. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Chavisut you be trollin?