Vollygirl Words of Wisdom

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kidbourbon, Oct 28, 2014.

1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Thanks VG!

2. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Expectations are bad, guys.

3. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

How did she become a ****ing mod?

4. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

KB and Zehr taking shots.

5. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

She's not called sugar **** for nothing.

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Same way NYY did, sucking ****.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Go back and read her post on Dooley. She supports the Coach no matter who they are or what they do. It's either Stupidity or Blind Loyalty.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

More power to people like that. In many ways, programs need the Posivols to be a counterweight of the Negavols. That said, if she sits and wants all Vols to be happy and 100% behind our coach no matter what boneheaded mistakes he makes, that is just asinine. You need a difference in views to make anything happen. It is that way in nature with energy levels to produce work, it is that way in a football program to produce excellence.

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I wish she still posted here. I know of few people who deserve to be told they are full of shit than her. Instead, she is protected in her little moderator cocoon of idiocy over there.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hey, he sucked hard for this job.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yup. It's one thing to say "I'm supporting my coach until he's no longer our coach," it's quite another to argue that everyone should be like you.

12. kidbourbon

There's no question that it would be problematic for a program to have a fanbase comprised entirely of people with "8th maxim majority" views, but I do think that a "I trust our coaches 100% of the time" viewpoint is just completely asinine.

13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

If you are just going to take the position that the coach always knows more and to trust them to do things, what is the point of posting on a message board, other than to tell people how they aren't real fans or "maybe you should send your resume"?

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Plenty of people get legit enjoyment out of threads that consist of nothing more than cheerleader smiley faces shaking pom-poms and "I said it's great..."

15. kidbourbon

Weird.

16. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Her daddy done the world a great disservice when he didn't just shove it up her mom's poop chute the night she was conceived.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

No, no. You say, "To be."

18. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Too much

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Ha

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

We left with about 8 minutes left Saturday. There were people leaving going down the ramps chanting that. I was perplexed.