If I did it- how I would set up a new NCAA14 dynasty

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by IP, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Gave my older consoles to my nephews

2. VB

VB Member

Can't wait to rekindle so many old flames.

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I said before I would only play if VB wasn't allowed in.

4. VB

VB Member

I said before I would only play if there were no raging vaginas allowed in.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

****, guess I'm out.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

VB is in but automatically seeded for last pick. Deal? I'm not excluding him just because he'll beat the shit out of us.

7. VB

VB Member

Sounds good to me

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

It isn't like you were going to be consistently beating me or duckman anyway. You've increasingly sucked since '09.

9. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

He didn't play in 09. The reason I'm not 8j if he's in has nothing to do with him always winning. It has to do with his arrogant attitude and personality. I just don't like him.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well he is in. What you decide to do from here is entirely up to you. Just let me know one way or the other. As soon as we get 8 we are starting. If we don't get 8, we will see about doing a single conference setup.

11. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

If he in I out.

12. VB

VB Member

Harry is such a [itch bay]

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well I think it is pretty clear that he is in. So I take that to mean you are withdrawing. Sorry to hear that. Let me know if something changes.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

One option, if we only have a few players, is to use the Big 12 conference. That would mean no championship game, but everyone plays each other every year.

15. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I was jk. I'll be in.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Okay. So there is four. That is enough to roll with in a single conference. How long do you guys want to wait for others to join in?

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm still contemplating. I can always join in later if you guys get it started now, right?

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

The odds of this happening/continuing go down the less people that are committed. At the same time, no one should join if they aren't likely to stick around for at least 4 months/two seasons or more.

19. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I haven't even bought the game yet. We need at least 6 people imo.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

See, that is the problem Indy. We need enough committed to become attractive. A lot of *****-footing going on here. Don't think I don't notice how many different dudes are reading this thread at various time. There is interest, but not much commitment.