If I did it- how I would set up a new NCAA14 dynasty

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by IP, Nov 3, 2014.

1. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Just realized that by stating my Live ends in December, it means that my Live ends next month. So I'm definitely out.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You obviously aren't getting out on the recruiting trail hard enough. I thought that was your thing?

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Right. That's why I didn't add you to the list. If you are willing to do Live for awhile longer, you're in.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not Dynasty For Life.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I bet you are second guessing the process.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So is bassman invited to this?

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Since we are using the forums to coordinate, and he is banned from this forum due to being unable stop trolling for even a moment, no.

8. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I'm just going to go ahead and ask......what is it that got bassman banned?

9. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

.....other than being the world's largest troll?

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't know the details, honestly. I do know it was a long time coming in terms of it being close to happening. He essentially brought nothing to the table in terms of discussion, and simultaneously derailed discussions into silly directions. Enough people got sick of it.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

One of the other mods mentioned that he threatened to post 182's private info on the board, which is obviously a no-no.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

That would make sense as being what finally took it over the line of doubt. There hasn't been much mod discussion about it since it happened because I think most of us assumed it was something along those lines. Again, there was a trajectory to this.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Which is even funnier because Harry once posted my Wabash Football head shot as his avatar. Lol obviously he values privacy.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

That was noticed as I recall and action was discussed. We got your back.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Where were you when I was younger and Sab wanted me to hang out?

16. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

He threatened to post my info like 2 years ago. That's what they were referring to.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

A little book indicates that you got hitched to a pretty lady, duckman. Congratulations! I guess I'll go straight too.

18. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

His sister got married.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

So there is still time...

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Also, hot sister