‘60 Minutes’ Edits Out Obama‘s Claim That He’s the Fourth Best President

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by SavageOrangeJug, Dec 20, 2011.

Tags:
  1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

He meant to say 44th best.

You heard it here first.

2. WM

WM Active Member

You would think his shitty strength of schedule would hurt him in the ratings more than it has.

3. joevol320

joevol320 New Member

don't believe that he's incompetent. obama know exactly what's doing. he said he wanted to reshape America and that's what he's doing. through taxes, regulation and pitting race against each other.

4. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

What everyone is missing is he ranked LBJ in top 3. LBJ was a disaster and the primary cause of many economic ills in America.

5. LBJ's 'Great Society' created the 'Great Welfare Society'.

6. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I am not against entitlements of all kinds. I am for entitlements that are sustainable and make us more competitive in the global market. I am for state run health care for large companies...because it is necessary to keep those jobs here. I am against a federal one as it does not fit our system politically nor is it logical economically. It will likely take a federal mandate to make this happen but a centralized health care system is nonsense and truly outrageous. Disability benefits are and were a great idea We should alter them to be partially covered under state health care plans. Welfare for the poor without limits on time or wildly insane. instead that money could be spent for free college if you can keep a certain GPA etc. It is not the intent is my point I disagree with it is the method they employ of throwing money at issues mindlessly creating an entire society of idiots.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

We agree on a lot. You are more conservative than me. However, I am left of Dennis Kucinich when compared to the extreme conservative slant (particularly economically) of several posters here.