Washpun Makes It...

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by JZ1124, Aug 18, 2011.

1. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Somehow he made it in school, but as of two weeks ago they were not expecting him to make it.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Funny how that works sometimes

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Not sure how thrilled I am about this. We'll see. Hope he justifies Cuonzo's faith in his ability to play at this level.

4. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

I've heard this class works hard...

5. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard... or some nonsensical bullshit.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Bleeding orange beats all apparently

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

VFL sun

8. He will give his all for Cuonzo some days.

9. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

I didn't keep up with basketball recruiting much but don't most believe that Chievous, Richardson, Miller will turn out to be solid players and the others are basically fillers?

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Richardson and Miller, certainly. Chievous could be a solid bench shooter. Yes, the rest are bodies.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Championship

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Glad he made it, hope he isn't found ineligible later.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

So the Ramar Smith transccript people developed an affinity for UT in their dealings with Pearl?

14. hatvol96

I'm not really sure why people seem to be expecting much out of Miller. If he was good enough to be productive at the high D-I level, he'd still be at Pitt.

15. HamptonVol

HamptonVol New Member

i agree with hat on Miller. he only averaged like 7 and 5 in JUCO. Pitt took his scholly from him. does not sound good to me.

i love Richardson and think Washpun is going to be solid. i really like Washpun.

16. tripper

tripper Member

My understanding is that he has enrolled in school but has not been ruled eligible. I don't know why but the Maymon incident comes to mind. People were in meltdown mode waiting to see if he would be eligible in time to board the plane to Pitt.

17. hatvol96

Cleared to play.

18. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Pretty interesting. I was told by a staff member that he failed to make it.

19. SpringBokVol

SpringBokVol New Member

Washpun will be okay. Glad he is in for the rotation, but I am not expecting much from bball this season at all.