FREE MONEY! 2014 CFB Gambling

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kidbourbon, Aug 20, 2014.

1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

FSU on the ML has been the play this year.

2. kidbourbon

They will make you sweat, though.

3. kidbourbon

Also, you mean tOSU?

4. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Yes, but the more i think about it i don't like the play. I think +4 is an overcompensation for the qb but it's too risky.

5. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

4 u Jets under 42

6. kidbourbon

standings in my underdog league

1. 88
    2. 81.5
    3. 78.5
    4. 76.5
    5. 74.5
    6. 68
    7. KidB 67.5

It's highly unlikely I win now. There are only four picks left to go. But I'm going down swinging by God. I won dis [itch bay] last year out of 164 peeps. This year it's out of 199.

7. kidbourbon

ECU-7: I think ECU is the right side, but UCF is an up and down team that certainly has the horses to win this game if they play well. Not a game I would toss down big on for sure.

Northern Illinois-6.5: Bet the MAC this season at your own peril, but if you make me I'll take the Huskies here. BGSU just really sucks. Man, the MAC was bad this year.

Arizona+14.5: When one can reasonably envision the underdog winning the game without crazy circumstances and the underdog is getting two TDs and some change, one takes the doggy dog. Then again, I've left a lot of money on the table this year by laying off Oregon games where they covered easy breezy, so I don't necessarily have the best read on the ducks this year.

SMU+12.5: I don't know that I'll be able to bring myself to bet on SMU, because they're just so very very very bad, but I think they're the right side on this one. UConn can' score either. This is a cripple fight.

ISU+34:
    [​IMG]

Temple-3: Because Tulane is real bad at football

Cincy-7: This Cincy team is straight [those things that are fun to do the motor boat in between and that rhyme with "sits"].

Baylor-7.5: I think this line is perfect. I'm not gonna touch it. But if you put a gun to my head and I REALLY thought you would pull the trigger unless I picked a side, I'll go with the team that can score at will.

Oklahoma State+20: I think this line was maybe a point too heavy even at opening.

Marshall-11: Marshall bounces back from temporary lapse in small-conference Juggernautdom.

Bama-14.5: I don't love the spread in this one like I love the ML. Bama can name their score in this game, but there's a chance they name it a low score with a ground-heavy approach.

FSU-4.5: I know, I know. FSU's gonna lose one of these weeks.

Wiscy-4.5: Some say Vegas overreacted to tOSU losing their QB. I say Vegas appropriately reacted.

Fresno:+21: But then again no one ever got rich fading Boise against a shitty team on the Smurf Turf.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
  8. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Bears large
    Central Florida large

9. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Oregon -14
    Northern Il -5

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I like Oregon too. They are in far better shape then they were for the first game.

That MAC title game always seems to have upsets.

11. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Kansas St. +7
    Houston +7.5
    LA Tech +10

12. kidbourbon

I hit on SMU. BOOM!

#1 hit on tOSU
    #4 hit on UCF
    #6 hit on Oklahoma State (bastard!)
    #7 (that's me) hit on SMU

So #1 dude stays there and is at 92.
    #6 moves up to #2
    I'm within striking distance with 3 bowl picks remaining.

13. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Philly under 48
    San Diego +3.5
    Houston -5
    Pitt +3

14. hallowed_hill

Lost every bet I put in yesterday until FSU. Went big on ML which got me back in black, after some sweating. Did Aria book most of the day. Nice place.

We're at Umami Burger today, which is the sports book at SLS. Awesome spot to watch football.

15. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Good luck today. Vegas is a cool place to be.

16. hallowed_hill

Had the Vikings -4.5. One of the greatest covers I've ever seen! Good day so far.

17. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Packers -13