Barkley returning

Discussion in 'Sports' started by CardinalVol, Dec 22, 2011.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

That announcement put Manning's to shame.

USC will be preseason top 5, if not top 3.

2. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

I want to vomit.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Guess he wanted a bowl game.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Kiffin must be living right

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Pretty good odds he wins the Heisman and the Trojans make a BCS bowl the first year back.

6. WM

WM Active Member

Their three OOC games are Hawaii, Syracuse and ND. The Pac-12 isnt getting any tougher next year either.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Rose Bowl sucks anyway. I'm pumped about another Music City Bowl.

8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Smart choice with high gas prices. Dooley goes 6-6 or 7-5 because he cares too much.

9. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Good for him. I know it's not always about the education rather the fun of college and all but I like seeing kids finish school.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Kid loves being a college guy, will be Heisman favorite, and will be a favorite to play for the title.

And knowing Kiffin the kid may throw for 5,000 yards next year.

11. It's cool that his dream is to make it big as a USC player and graduate more than a NFL player. His stock could drop like it did with Leinhart, though.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Honestly... If I were a big time college player at my dream school, I might not leave early either. Sure, there's the money factor. But lifestyle and all would be once-in-a-lifetime.

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I look at Kiffin as an Ex that sucked as a girlfriend, but sure could [uck fay]. It wasn't a great fit and no way it'd ever work long term, but still some great memories.