Torian Graham....

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Dec 22, 2011.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Did not commit to nc state today as expected. A guy on TOS says that he's now interested in Tennessee. Hat, have you heard anything that would validate that claim?

Graham is a top 50 player and #8 shooting guard in the class of 2012. He's a 4 star prospect.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Do we even have a scholarship available? Can we tell Reese that he misspelled his name or something on his LOI and it's void?

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

My understanding is that everyone still considers him an NC State lock. Plenty of schools are trying to get into the race, but nobody seems to be making up much ground.

4. hatvol96

There will be attrition at the end of the season. Finding a scholarship will be no problem.

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Are you guessing or do you have someone in mind?

6. Unimane

Who would leave? I doubt a current junior will leave with only a year left and Martin seems to like McBee. Certainly not Maymon or McRae. Maybe one of the freshman, except all but Chievous are seeing time.

7. hatvol96

Dwight Miller knows the deal. He learned it at Pittsburgh. If UT can find a better player, he's on his way to LMU, Northern Kentucky, Mountain State or some other D-I washout haven for his last year. If UT can get a true SEC level talent, Washpun wouldn't be safe, either.

8. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I would think chievous would be on the chopping block before washpun. That's purely speculation though.

9. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I believe Torian Graham just said on Twitter that his recruitment is "now, once again, wide open."

10. hatvol96

Chievous was brought in to open lines to Detroit and St. Louis. Washpun is simply a body to fill the roster. If Chievous goes, it'll be his choice.

11. Unimane

I doubt Chievous would want to blow two full years or have to go the JUCO or wilderness schools route. Washpun intrigues me. If he could ever develop some basketball skills, the athleticism he provides could make him a player. Right now, he's way too raw. I see Yemi in the same light. I thought he was an utter waste and, right now, I think I like his play more than Hall (although that's no great accomplishment).

12. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Good point. Hadn't thought about that.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Regardless, room would be found.

14. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Excellent use of the passive voice.