AJ's "I'm not a man, I'm not 40" Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by AssburgersWarrior, Dec 22, 2011.

1. I have been nothing but nice to Mr. Parker. I have lauded him on his impressive historical acumen. I was kind enough to offer him a friend request on FB, and he accepted. He "unfriended" me after my girl/suicide thread on this website. I said nothing. Even though I took umbrage, I was intellectually and emotionally mature and recognized his decision to distance himself from me.

Today, as I happily boasted of Matt Barkley's return and the inevitable success of Lane Kiffin, he banned me. His reason for the banishment was, "Go Die, Axion. Go suck on a shotgun."

I found this extremely crass and offensive. First of all, this is the damn internet. Anyone angry enough at another to tell them to kill themselves, much less a person who has endured notable struggles, likely has deep-rooted issues of their own. I found it a blight to the human race.

I do not think the maturity level shown by Quanah, a grown man who is so easily embittered by a teenager, should beget him the privilege of being a moderator on this fine site.

Quanah, I can be an inordinately deleterious mother [uck fay]er when I perceive myself as being wronged. Nobody steps on this mother [uck fay]er, and you're going to show me the amount of respect any human deserves. I'd stop the bullshiz.

Have a nice day.

Fight On.

This is for BPV and anyone else who dislikes KiffinL:

2011 USC Football Intro - YouTube

2. Most likely, Quanah is envious.

He makes 60K. He has a mediocre wife.

I am a nascent superstar. 500K with locum tenens, easily. I want to be a politician. My future is bright and unwritten.

His isn't.

Don't mess with me, Quanah. My psychological warfare is of supreme quality.

3. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

And now I banned you. Leaving this post however because it's hilarious.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

wow that mother [uck fay]er really is crazy

5. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Easy. He'll break a thesaurus over your skull next.

6. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

QP was right, that guy should go suck on a shotgun.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I nominate this for thread of the year.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You're obviously so well-liked. You'll be President before you're forty.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

And if telling someone to kill himself is the ultimate offense, you might want to reevaluate your Internet father figure.

11. WM

WM Active Member

QuanahParker's just burning doin' the neutron dance.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The only possible reason for not liking someone this awesome is jealousy. I mean shit, he's got a semester of ETSU under his belt and will soon be making a cool half million a year easy.

13. WM

WM Active Member

14. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I cannot believe that post happened. I remember when that guy first starting posting on VN. Would you say he has daddy issues or mommy issues?

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

[video=youtube;8zZv6gnG2p0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zZv6gnG2p0&feature=related[/video]

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Looking forward to the imminent thread of repentance with an imaginary hardship thrown in to make us feel obligated to forgive.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Probably received a few awkward enemas from both.

18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Would be a waste of good buckshot or a slug.

19. masstastic

masstastic Banned

@kpt That's one thing on which we disagree. I'm sure Hat isn't a fan of some of the stunts I pull. Or my social idiocy. But I bet he respects my fearlessness/honesty. But we're friends because we recognize the elite talent each one possesses. Don't start with the sympathy bullshit either. I specifically told Hat to refrain from talking to me if our chats were out of sympathy. TO be frank, once I like you and respect you, and I will certainly show you respect, I am a pretty interesting fellow. I make Mother England proud.

RE: politician quip: you don't think I can be a demagogue? All the smart ones do it. Bloomberg cracks me up with some of the shit he pulls.

20. masstastic

masstastic Banned

@kpt That's one thing on which we disagree. I'm sure Hat isn't a fan of some of the stunts I pull. Nor my social idiocy. But I bet he respects my fearlessness/honesty. We're friends because we recognize the elite talent each one possesses. Don't start with the sympathy bullshit either. I specifically told Hat to refrain from talking to me if our chats were out of sympathy. To be frank, once I like you and respect you, and I will certainly show you respect, I am a pretty interesting fellow. I make Mother England proud.

RE: politician quip: you don't think I can be a demagogue? All the smart ones do it. Bloomberg cracks me up with some of the shit he pulls.

In b4 cotton complains about my chopped up sentences. Did it on purpose, doofus.