Obama - Normalizing Cuban Relations

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by NorrisAlan, Dec 17, 2014.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Would have been an amazing place without all of that fascism

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Would've been the American Riviera.

Like Old Hoss Radbourn said, when the American cruise ships start showing up they'll regret it

4. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

panama city?

5. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

That would be the Redneck Riviera.

6. Low Country Vol

I dont have a problem with a change of approach with conditions Cuba releases political prisoners in return for lifting the embargo. I hope we go in that direction but Im not optimistic.

What i have problem is this man in the White House bends over backwards and relents to dictators and autocratic regimes with little in return. At the same time he has snubbed those who represent democracy and individual freedom. He did not attend Margaret Thatcher's funeral and refused to meet Lech Walesa as being too controversial in his Poland trip. He has a world view unlike any president we have ever seen or will see.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  7. JohnnyQuickkick

Myrtle Beach could also lay claim to that honor

8. Low Country Vol

No that is the state capital of Ohio.

9. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Hilton Head

Not even arguable

10. Low Country Vol

Living between the the places - i guarantee you i see more plates from Ohio in MB than I do in HH, but it is close.

http://gobacktoohio.com/

11. JohnnyQuickkick

one can also count a fair number of Ohio plates in GSMNP every summer

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Good, the embargo was useless and only served to make the average Cubans life more miserable. I don't know why this concept is really considered a reasonable option. If you want to demonstrate that your society and way of life is more desirable to a country, why would you expose less of it to people? You flood Cuba with American goods and there's a far greater chance that the people there reject the communist paradise than if they only have Fidel and his Soviet backers to turn to.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Riiiggghhhtt.

14. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Truth.

15. Low Country Vol

When Komrade Obama bows and shakes the hand of the great Raul in Havana, I wonder if he will pull another Beyoncé and Jayzee and pretend to give a shit about the outright racists Cuban regime against their own black population and demand the release of Tamara Perez Aguilera who is in Prison fighting for civil rights in Cuba as the leader of the Rosa Parks movement. I personally think the POSPOTUS has a soft spot for dictators.

16. Low Country Vol

Komrade Obama will use his pen and phone and replace Columbus Day with Che Guevara Day.

17. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Excellent. Cuba will soon be back in the control of its rightful owner, the American Mafia.

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Did anyone notice our guy came back skinny and missing teeth, their guys, who killed Americans, went back fat and happy

20. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Holly Beach in Louisiana is in the running