Homeless Lady With 15 Kids: ‘Somebody Needs To Pay For All My Children’

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by SavageOrangeJug, Dec 1, 2011.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Unreal......not the whole situation, but that she really does blame everyone else because they won't pay for her children. She needs to be stripped of those children so that they have a halfway decent chance on life. Honestly, I am all for charity, but this is ridiculous and pretty infuriating. I wish I had someone to pay my rent and buy me furniture and then be able to still [itch bay] about social services not doing enough. 15 [uck fay]ing kids..........really????? [uck fay], why stop at 15????? Did you think that you couldn't afford the 16th one?????? Only thing I would consider paying for her is to get the skanks tubes tied so she wouldn't be able to ruin any more children's lives.

2. WM

WM Active Member

Just call TLC, I'm sure they are looking for minority rivals to the Duggars.

3. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

For the life of me I cannot nor will I ever understand the mindset of people like her. Serious question - how does one come to think or believe that way?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

get those children away from her.

5. Lyndon Johnson's 'Great Society' and liberal pandering to the welfare masses has established entire generations of the 'welfare entitled'.

The number of children doesn't bother near as much as her sense of entitlement. "You owe me and my children."

Anyone taking bets on how many of her children will end up being supported by either the welfare or prison system?

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

The "somebody needs to be held accountable" line was unintentionally comedic. No shit lady, how about the one who produced them?

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

[itch bay] needs to be shot and the kids sent to foster homes.

Sometimes, there is no other way to get the point across

8. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

can't believe the "sensitive types" at VN are questioning whether or not this baby-factory is an Obama supporter.

9. This is what kills me.

What does he get for pointing out the FACT that 96% of Black voters cast their ballot for Obama?

...and on and on. Nothing like ignorant White people looking for a chance to prove to the world that they aren't racist. I don't find it racist to point out that 96% of Black voters voted for Obama. I find it racist that 96% of them did vote for him.

10. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Said affair for the kids involved.

11. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

She needs to get a job and pay for her own children, not to mention look into some protective measures.

12. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I bet Father's Day is a nightmare!

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I doubt that household observes that holiday.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I'd hate to work in that school system.

15. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Can't you just see that morning in the household and all 9 show up and mom having to direct each kid to their daddy? Or some type of mad scramble.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I bet Christmas is a real joy there

17. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You could play pin the paternity test on the daddy. This is Maury Povich's dream show.

On a more serious note: this situation is beyond pathetic. It is microchosm of all that is wrong with the welfare mentality. It should be a safety net of last resort not a la-z-boy recliner. Anyone can find themselves down and out. Welfare should be a temporary stop-gap measure until one can get back on their feet not an end all solution. As it stands now, welfare is viewed as a career that allows people to be lazy bastages with no accountability. There needs to be a work requirement attached to benefits along with a cap on benefits the way FDR's workfare program was originally designed to function. LBJ's 'Great Society' totally changed the game that created the monstrosity we have now. More and more folks with a sense of entitlement are coming down the pipeline...

True story: Years ago early in my teaching career, I had a student that wouldn't lift his hand for anything. I tried everything to try to motivate the fella. I talked with him about various things trying to get a clue as to what would motivate him. One day the conversation turned to careers. He said he wanted to 'draw'. I thought ok, he likes art. I have my hook. He kept talking and it became clear that he was referring to drawing a government check like his parents AND both sets of grandparents. I was disgusted and remember thinking that our nation is in serious trouble. The sad part, this has happened to the majority of the teachers I know, and it's not the only time I have heard a similar mindset. Drawing a 'crazy check' is a common goal today. Don't sound too crazy if you can plan it out like that. It's sickening to see the lack of self-respect that is too common today.

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I had a student last year tell me he was just going to get on welfare. His reason was so he could ride fourwheelers, hunt, and fish all day like his dad.

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I knew you probably had stories. Every teacher I know does. Welfare has become a career choice. Tragic.