Paris terror attack kills 12

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by OrangeEmpire, Jan 7, 2015.

1. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2900259/Gunmen-kill-11-Charlie-Hebdo-attack.html

[​IMG]

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

How the hell did they escape?

3. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Good question.

Hopefully once they are apprehended they are properly fed and housed.

4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Brave little dude.

6. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Bunch more cartoons coming out in support:

[​IMG]

8. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

awesome.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

You are right, I meant no disrespect.

10. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Excellent.

11. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

i wasn't assuming that you did. i was just adding.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  12. Tenacious D

None taken. Like you, I thought him diminutive, too, in physical stature.

This is what a Free Press looks like to me. And this is sometimes its most tragic - but necessary - cost.

It's heroic.

13. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

only until they are exchanged, fattened and healthy, for the decapitated body of a french aid worker. they'll probably be sent home with some cash too, just to seal the deal.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG]

On left: "Believer harmed by a nonbeliever"

On right: "a nonbeliever harmed by a believer"

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I had heard that the first responding cops rode up on bikes and did not have guns.

16. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

[​IMG]

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, John 13:35 is for *******.

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

dropped them when they saw bad guys with them. Having to steer the bikes is the only thing that kept their hands down.

19. Tenacious D

Personally, I'm tired of this shit. And I'm tired of everyone running around in fear of either standing up to them, and being killed by extremist Muslims, or in being accused of being bigoted.

I say that we erect a military quarantine around Mecca, and only allow entry to those Muslims who are willing to swear upon the Qu'ran in the denouncement and rejection of terrorism (participation or support), to acknowledge the rights of Israel to exist as its own nation, and to pledge to live in peace with it, all Jews and their fellow man.

If they are unwilling to so swear, then they won't be allowed to access or complete their pilgrimage to it (Umrah or Hajj), until they agree to do so.

If they do not like it, they are welcome to "liberate" the site, via any attack they wish to make.

Thereafter, for every terrorist attack made by any faction of Muslim extremists, however un/successful its execution, committed anywhere in the world, against any nation state, group or individual, in which any person is harmed or killed as a result - one 55-gallon drum of pig shit will be dropped onto the Kabaa, each hour, on the hour, until those responsible are apprehended and remanded to authorities.

I'm only slightly joking.

If they want to fight, then let's fight. If nothing is off-limits, or too innocent for them - then answer in kind, and in spades.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm fine except for the part about Israel. If they swear against terrorism, why can't they have their own peaceful political opinion?