Dooley's Going to Get Destroyed by the Media for This Arnett Fiasco...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Dec 29, 2011.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Just release the bastard to Michigan or Michigan State and quit playing games. Whether Dooley's in the right or in the wrong, he's going to lose 10 times out of 10 in the media for playing hardball with a kid claiming he wants to be closer to his dying father.

2. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

It is a stupid stance to take for Dooley. So what if he wants to leave because of Baggett leaving? Who cares if he a Da'Rick don't get along? He wants to go to a MSU team where he can be close to home, win games, and not play for a [penis] like Dooley?

We don't play MSU or UM anytime in the future anyway. This just makes Dooley look like a bigger fool than he already does.

3. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

It makes him look a total and complete [Penis]. Maybe the kid has other motivations to leave other than his father, but that's the story the media will latch on to. And, then we'll get to read how Dooley refuses to release a kid to be close to his dad while the kid can't afford to walk on to Michigan or MSU because he has no money. It has the makings of a national story that will be horribly bad for Dooley.

4. volwarrior33

volwarrior33 Member

Lamaison.

Dooley has already lost this battle. Release him and cut your losses.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Agree 100%.

Could def see ncaa coming in and overturning this.

6. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Dooley's current reasoning for not releasing him to msu or um is that we actively recruit against those schools. That's going to look like a great reason when arnett starts talking about his dying dad.

7. CardinalVol

There are fights worth fighting. This isn't one of them.

8. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

[ddiapos] takes public relations advice from Marie Antionette.

9. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

But he lied to Dooley guys, I mean, he lied

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Total [uck fay]ing bullshit. I would fire Dooley on principle for this bullshit. We have a guy in Bullard who was let go, no questions asked, and we pull this shit? What an unbelievable asshole and dickhead reasoning.

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

The list just gets longer. Dooley is like Kiffin if Kiffin were a selfish scumbag

12. CardinalVol

This is the first time I've ever heard of our policy of not releasing players to play at schools we recruit against.

13. CardinalVol

And if Dooley could coach.

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Wouldn't it be good for recruiting against them in the future? They would now have an extra scholarship player that doesn't want to play for you. If anything its good for recruiting.

Not to mention the fact that everytime you step foot in the state of Michigan in the future to recruit against them it will be brought up.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Absolutely terrible move on Dumbass Dooley's part.

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I don't care if he wants to go to Bama, Florida or William & Mary; if dipshit is as intelligent as he wants everyone to believe, then release him.

Final nail in this bastards coffin.

17. CardinalVol

There may be (and possibly is) a very good reason Dooley has for not releasing him, but I find it hard to imagine there is anything that can possibly trump "dying father" in the inevitable PR battle that is about to take place. Dooley still has the Douglas albatross around his neck too. He's not doing much to make friends.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Did he really handle the Douglas transfer badly?

19. CardinalVol

Depends on who you talk to and what you believe on the reasons behind it. Personally, I see his side on some of it and think he was a bit ridiculous with some of it.

Just saying that he did manage to anger several people over the entire thing.

20. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

True. I have yet to see a good answer for why we can't release him for recruiting reasons to certain schools. How does that hurt us if he goes to Michigan or State?