Swain vs Sabanocchio

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by **TDCVOL**, Feb 10, 2015.

1. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

Ok, so...

1. Swain. We've covered that...Who is 2 & 3? Whose mama's are calling out (rightfully so) Sab?

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Croom's mother was one of them.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

3) Crooms Mom - Originally Posted by MZTERRY View Post
    Sab.... here's my request from you. Let's call it OVER at this point. I don't care for your tactics. DO NOT contact my son ever again. Thank you for respecting that request. I have thousands of pics of my kids; especially that one. we appreciate what you've done thus far.... I've kept a copy of your FB pic just in case; thank you for welcoming Croomster to the VOL family.

Now become a distant cousin.

4. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Two words --- restraining order

5. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

Holy sh---He actually contacted a recruit. That's not a question, more of an affirmation of his completely insane actions but...damn.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I suspect that it was not the first time and it will not be the last. My sense is that it is a constant activity of his.

7. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

He thought he was media there for a day or two.

8. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Naw, it was satire and his way to bring light to a problem.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Many casual vol fans probably think this thread and others like it on other forums are just silly internet tizzies. No. This guy is a legitimate topic of concern.

10. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

you can't just drop a post like that and not come back on here and defend it.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

guess it's all relative. Sab's obviously not a jihadi or insurgent, so there's that.

12. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

If they ever change their stance on lusting after teenage boys, sab would ask for a ride to the Middle East.

13. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Why wait? Iran's a good starting point

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

and he already has the beard.

15. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Ha! Top shelf!

16. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Graphic artist. Sab could make some killer ISIS avatars and throwbacks of Bin Laden. I believe they do a little crootin over there too.

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Don't act like you wouldn't want a copy of Bin Laden sitting on a hill overlooking the Mussqara River contemplating how bad he wants it.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're going to get me fired, I'm laughing so hard.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Now I'm imagining a Scroggins letter sent to some Muslim in London, trying to get him to decide to come out to Mosul for a visit to the training camp.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

"just imagine that feeling when you run out with that suicide bomb. I know inside you'll be crying, but you won't show it."